Cheery's path to fulfilment - finishing the DIY, looking after myself, appreciating the garden 🌻

Options

Comments

• LadyWithAPlan
    LadyWithAPlan Posts: 2,242 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Sorry to read about your mum and hope she heals quick 

your garden  sounds lush! 
    There will always be a (beautiful stilettoed) foot in fabulous in LaPlan's life.
    I am choosing to be fabulously frugal to support some wonderful life changing and affirming financial goals including buying a London home I love.

DON'T BUY STUFF (from Frugalwoods)
    No seriously, just don’t buy things. 99% of our success with our savings rate is attributed to the fact that we don’t buy things. You can’t really hack your way to frugal. You can and should take advantage of discounts, coupons, rewards points, and the like. But at the end of the day, the only way to truly save money is to not buy stuff.    Money doesn’t walk out of your wallet on its own accord.

My March  streaks to track
    Track Minimalist game  items (Nov 310)   (Dec  95)  (Jan 90)   Feb 50
    Exercise streak  
    YNAB days:: Target 50 days -Age of money 29
    Track my NSD's - Target 13 days/ 0/13

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6289577/future-proofing-my-life-deposit-saving-then-mfw-journey-in-under-13-years#latest
  • Tescodealqueen
    Tescodealqueen Posts: 1,199 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited 10 May at 8:33AM
    Options
    Yes I knew about the Everyday rewards but since they removed the across the board payment we didn’t get much as I use a “for points” credit card for online purchases, my dad gives me cash for paying his bills for him by direct debit so spend that cash in shops so if we get more than two quid in rewards  recently it was celebration time

• Cheery_Daff
    Cheery_Daff Posts: 15,786 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Wow! That photo is amazing. I’ve never seen the northern lights, but I would love to. 
    Thank you! Apparently there's likely to be some activity tonight too, so get out there if you can!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback