Vanguard portal change, now doesn't give units or price per unit?

Options
Just logged on this morning and the portal now no longer shows the number of units you hold or the value per unit, it just shows an overall value which is really not helpful if you hold multiple funds.  Does anyone know where to find this info, without having to generate a portfolio valuation each time I want to update my spreadsheet with the info I need.  

Thanks

Comments

• GeoffTF
    GeoffTF Posts: 1,468 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    It is clearly a bug. The detailed view shows the headings correctly but not the values. I have complained by secure message. I suggest that you do the same. Do they do any testing?
  • dharm999
    dharm999 Posts: 559 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks, who knows if they did or didn't, but if this is the new 'improved' portal, then it really is hopeless, especially as the portfolio valuation you have to generate only gives prices and holding to 2 decimal places, which is clearly wrong, not by a lot, but still wrong.
  • boingy
    boingy Posts: 1,332 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I was about to tell you to turn on the detailed view but then I tried it and it no longer shows any extra details!
    It definitely used to so it's clearly a bug. I imagine they'll fix it sooner rather than later.
  • Swipe
    Swipe Posts: 5,086 Forumite
    edited 8 March at 8:54PM
    Options
    I noticed this too this morning when I needed to find out total cost. Hopefully, it will get fixed shortly. Thanks for reporting it.
  • GeoffTF
    GeoffTF Posts: 1,468 Forumite
    Options
    Vanguard has responded to my secure message. They acknowledged the problem and say that they are working to fix it.
  • Bravepants
    Bravepants Posts: 1,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

The Vanguard site's a bit slow this morning, particularly plotting graphs. I assume it's you lot mucking about? :D
    If you want to be rich, live like you're poor; if you want to be poor, live like you're rich.
  • poppy10_2
    poppy10_2 Posts: 6,575 Forumite
    Options
    Has it been fixed yet?
    poppy10
  • Swipe
    edited 20 March at 11:12AM
    Options
    poppy10_2 said:
    Has it been fixed yet?
    No, but a workaround (tip from Vanguard support) is to quickly double click the toggle and it will show. That works for me on my PC in a browser but not tried it on my phone.
  • PloughmansLunch
    PloughmansLunch Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    poppy10_2 said:
    Has it been fixed yet?
    Nope, not yet, and I’d really like to see my contributions at a glance, with a bit of time to chuck more in before the end of the financial year

• Swipe
    Options
    poppy10_2 said:
    Has it been fixed yet?
    Nope, not yet, and I’d really like to see my contributions at a glance, with a bit of time to chuck more in before the end of the financial year

See my reply above for a workaround.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure