PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTINGHello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.
Selling freehold garage, help with forms AP1 and TR1 please
Hi, I'm trying selling my freehold garage lock up which is on its own title with no mortgage and need to fill in forms AP1, ID3 and TR1.
I wonder if someone could help..Land Registry are in the process of doing a help video on TR1 and AP1 but they haven't been posted yet.....
- Do I submit AP1 and ID3 first, then wait for LR to contact me before submitting TR1?
- What date do I need to put onto TR1 - is it an future date 3 months from now assuming it takes LR 12 weeks to process docs? I've seen on videos not to put a date before completion but what is completion determined as? the date AP1 is acknowledged by LR?
- What fee do I need to pay? I've gone on the LR website and it says Standard fee of £40 and Electonic fee of £20?
- in section 13 (2) of AP1 do i need to add my name (transferor) and the transferees name?
Are there any example forms filled in that anyone knows of.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards