If you bought a car or van on motor finance and you think you were overcharged, you could be due a payout as a major mis-selling investigation has been launched. MoneySavingExpert.com founder Martin Lewis is also warning anyone who thinks they're affected to lodge a new complaint now, so it's in the queue for when any action is taken.
Millions who bought a car or van on motor finance could be due a payout as major mis-selling investigation launched – what we know
If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.
Millions who bought a car pre-2021 could be due a payout as mis-selling investigation launched
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449K Spending & Discounts
- 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.3K Life & Family
- 246.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards