🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Swagbucks 2024.

Options

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,961 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 21 January at 8:54PM
    Options
    another member benefit's e-mail this afternoon yet again plugging surveys "Why A Quick Sunday Survey Could Be Wallet-Wise"

The "screen shot" as part of the email had 6 surveys totalling 80 mins for £3.48 = £2.61/hour.

Having just completed a 15 min y-live for £3 not tempted by swagbucks
  • marmaladeatkins
    marmaladeatkins Posts: 444 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 22 January at 4:47PM
    Options
    Those annoying bitlab surveys on the main survey page - did a short one to see if they're still not paying and yep, successfully completed survey, ended in an error page and no pay. I've done bitlab through some of the discovery pages and no problem.
  • marmaladeatkins
    Options
    Just had a survey asking to upload all my Tesco Club Card data to them, lol. I mean, ok but I'm going to need a LOT more than 60p for my troubles!!
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Jenna_Appleseed Posts: 4,917 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Just done a survey that felt weirdly like it was full of  pro-China propaganda. 
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • Bazzalona13295
    Bazzalona13295 Posts: 835 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 23 January at 7:27PM
    Options
    Just done a survey that felt weirdly like it was full of  pro-China propaganda. 
    Oh well, huawei to query? (Sorry!).
  • missymouse
    missymouse Posts: 770 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I downloaded user zoom app and survey worked initially then stopped working,no,recourse, very frustrating 

there is so much time wasted on SB
  • marmaladeatkins
    Options
    I downloaded user zoom app and survey worked initially then stopped working,no,recourse, very frustrating 

there is so much time wasted on SB
    Have you got any browser extensions installed? I know for me the userzoom extension doesn't play well with the one chrome extension I have installed so whenever I do a userzoom survey that needs their extension I turn the other one off for the duration of the survey and it works fine. It's worth a try if you are using other browser extensions.
  • marmaladeatkins
    Options
    Discovery offer under Lootably > TheoremReach offers: Jokabet 96 SB

Sign up with valid email, paid about 5-10 minutes later. I didn't get an email initially so went in to my account details used the verify email feature from there (took another 2 tries but eventually got the email!) and clicked the verification link in the email.
  • pebblebeach8
    pebblebeach8 Posts: 390 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options

Sign up with valid email, paid about 5-10 minutes later. I didn't get an email initially so went in to my account details used the verify email feature from there (took another 2 tries but eventually got the email!) and clicked the verification link in the email.
    Thanks for posting this, not only did I reach both daily goals, but also means I can get 45sb instead of 1sb on Swago
    Thanks to all those that post.   
  • pecunianonolet
    pecunianonolet Posts: 1,258 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options

I don't seem to have this unless I am looking in the wrong place?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure