🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Swagbucks 2024.

Options

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,961 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Still paid 18 just now - thanks mainly to the bills I will complete a weekly streak.
  • mjm3346
    Options
    The e-mail header and subject

Swagbucks Member Benefits Get Cash Back Today! 

turned out to be just another begging "take a survey" one, not my idea of cashback

Share Your Opinion Today!
    Ready to turn your opinions into Cash? Today's your chance to earn BIG by simply sharing your thoughts!

• pebblebeach8
    pebblebeach8 Posts: 390 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 19 January at 2:07PM
    Options
    mjm3346 said:
    I was doing a search, and not sure what I clicked on, but a Team Challenge came up and it let me join - says it has just over 3 days left, not sure if anyone knows about it.

https://www.swagbucks.com/team-challenge?cid=518
    Posted on the second page of this thread and if you click on the daily "Earn XX SB& Get X SB" while on swagbucks it shows any swagos or team challenges you can join

Thanks, I thought MollyR normally posted about team challenge but for some reason I didn't see her post or the email notification.
    Thanks to all those that post.   
  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,225 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    I did post.  I have never sent, or received, e-mail notifications of Team Challenges (I have turned almost all Swagbucks notifications off permanently), but there are plenty of ways in which users are notificatied of them, and Swagos, via the web site.  Bookmarking http://blog.uk.swagbucks.com/ and checking it whenever you log in to Swagbucks is one way of finding out what's happening.

• pebblebeach8
    pebblebeach8 Posts: 390 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    MollyR said:
    I did post.  I have never sent, or received, e-mail notifications of Team Challenges (I have turned almost all Swagbucks notifications off permanently), but there are plenty of ways in which users are notificatied of them, and Swagos, via the web site.  Bookmarking http://blog.uk.swagbucks.com/ and checking it whenever you log in to Swagbucks is one way of finding out what's happening.

Yes I can see you did on page 2 and I know you normally post it a few days before it begins,  but for some reason I missed it on MSE and also on Swagbucks itself.  I have managed to get the required points to qualify for the rebate depending on where my team ends up.  I have now bookmarked the blog page.

Thanks to all those that post.   
  • mjm3346
    Options
  • missymouse
    missymouse Posts: 770 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks Molly

i never fully complete this new version. The other one was much better
  • mjm3346
    Options
    Thanks Molly

i never fully complete this new version. The other one was much better
    Swagbucks changed the design (tasks required and patterns) to make more money off them - hopefully they won't touch the team challenges as that can still mean effectively a £5 voucher for £2 
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Jenna_Appleseed Posts: 4,917 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Lord Of The rings 7sb bill is available now (just got it from mjm3346's link)
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family