🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Swagbucks 2024.

Options

Comments

• marmaladeatkins
    Options
    I don't seem to have this unless I am looking in the wrong place?
    On the Lootably offer wall, order the items by low to high (default is recommended) and Theorem Research will be a few items down, click on that to open up the Thorem offer wall and at the bottom switch to Offers (default is surveys) and you can also order that list by 'reward' (default is best match). I know that's a bit convoluted, but it is there. :)
  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,225 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Thanks, @marmaladeatkins - it wasn't easy to find, and I would never have located it without your directions, but it credited me within ten minutes.  That's my Swago completed! :)
  • pecunianonolet
    pecunianonolet Posts: 1,258 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    On the Lootably offer wall, order the items by low to high (default is recommended) and Theorem Research will be a few items down, click on that to open up the Thorem offer wall and at the bottom switch to Offers (default is surveys) and you can also order that list by 'reward' (default is best match). I know that's a bit convoluted, but it is there. :)
    Thanks for the explanation, checked again on laptop and phone and there is no Theorem at all. I don't get surveys either from Swagbucks so might be something wrong with my account and will need to hand in a ticket I guess.
  • missymouse
    missymouse Posts: 770 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I’ve found it but not the jokabet? you described 

maybe they pulled it
  • Hammer_Time
    Hammer_Time Posts: 447 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I couldn't find it either, probably not there for me.
  • SonOfPearl
    SonOfPearl Posts: 384 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for the explanation, checked again on laptop and phone and there is no Theorem at all. I don't get surveys either from Swagbucks so might be something wrong with my account and will need to hand in a ticket I guess.
    I don't have it either. I don't think everyone will see the same things. 
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Jenna_Appleseed Posts: 4,917 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Theorem Research doesn't show up at all on Lootably's offer wall for me.
    TheorumReach shows up as normal  (with the wizard) on Revu but that's only ever surveys and no option to switch/unlock offers.
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • missymouse
    missymouse Posts: 770 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    That wizard is so irritating 
  • marmaladeatkins
    Options
    I've had "someone ate all the surveys" on Theorem under RevU for so long I stopped even checking, I looked the other day for the first time since November I think and still no surveys, assume they banned me or something, they can't be out of surveys for everyone surely otherwise how do they have a business (if you want to call what they do an honest "business".)
  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,225 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    You could try clearing your cookies for Theorem Reach and RevU and see if that helps.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure