🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Swagbucks 2024.

Options

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,961 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Although the total you can earn from Swagbucks has been cut, the biggest cut is to the effective hourly rate with almost all passive earnings gone (previously an easy £60 to £80 a month was possible for almost zero effort just letting videos run). There are activities that pay less than £1 per hour and almost none that pay a reasonable hourly rate.
  • pebblebeach8
    pebblebeach8 Posts: 390 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Just got the 7 sb collector's bill so managed to complete the set.  Only did one search per day this time as rates so low.
    Thanks to all those that post.   
  • sp9567
    sp9567 Posts: 11 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello, is this the right thread to request a referral link to sign up to SwagBucks? Was wondering if there is a referral scheme that someone could provide a code for
  • MossyJ
    MossyJ Posts: 7 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 28 April at 7:32PM
    Options
    sp9567 said:
    Hello, is this the right thread to request a referral link to sign up to SwagBucks? Was wondering if there is a referral scheme that someone could provide a code for
    Whoops, link removed
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,961 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    sp9567 said:
    MSE do not allow any referrals for anything  - for Swagbucks MSE often have signup offers worth £10 (or more)
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,872 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Just got the 7 sb collector's bill so managed to complete the set.  Only did one search per day this time as rates so low.
    I got the full set - the first time since July last year.  Perhaps it is easier to achieve because they have reduced the reward.
    (There were a few one-bill/special days in between.)
  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,225 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Remember that your Swago must be submitted before 8am Tuesday - so you might as well do it now, in case you forget later.  (I forgot, once!)
  • marmaladeatkins
    marmaladeatkins Posts: 444 Forumite
    Options
    No search wins this morning?

If I had to guess they're still in bed so won't be able to press the big red special button until the Americans get up?
  • Hammer_Time
    Hammer_Time Posts: 447 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Same here, hopefully they will come back later today.
  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,225 Forumite
    Options
    My Surveys app has lost its link to upload standard receipts.  Also, it is saying there aren't any surveys for me right now;  which is rubbish, because my browser is listing a dozen of them, albeit far too poorly-paid to open.  Why do Swagbucks have to mess things up so often?!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure