Swagbucks 2024.

Options

Comments

• Targa777
    Targa777 Posts: 91 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I just got another 3sb collectors bill 🙄 Swagbucks is really not worth the effort anymore.
  • swalk74
    swalk74 Posts: 1 Newbie
    First Post
    Options
    MossyJ said:
    AdScend Media: Biga Arcade - sign up, get credited immediately, then delete account. 32 SB
    Tried this a few times over the past week or two and it's never credited for me, no idea why.
    Sadly didn't work for me but thank you for sharing anyway - maybe next time.
  • missymouse
    missymouse Posts: 765 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Didn’t work for me but thanks
  • missymouse
    edited 24 April at 5:30PM
    Options
    feeling really frustrated with SB

last week I completed a survey with in Brain which didn’t track in visited. They won’t honour the request despite sending screenshots etc and they won’t pay me because it’s not evident in visits which is unfair as in brain disappeared for a few days and there was obviously a technical issue. 

it now works for again so it’s obvious there was an issue with it but somehow SB won’t take responsibility for it

they don’t read what you write 

• jools1985
    jools1985 Posts: 327 Forumite
    Name Dropper Debt-free and Proud! First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Targa777 said:
    I just got another 3sb collectors bill 🙄 Swagbucks is really not worth the effort anymore.

I 100% agree. I'm just going to build up to my next £5 gift card then stop doing Swagbucks. It really isn't worth the never ending loop when trying to qualify for surveys, or getting to the end and not being paid. I really can't be bothered with them these days
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,942 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    jools1985 said:
    Targa777 said:

I 100% agree. I'm just going to build up to my next £5 gift card then stop doing Swagbucks. It really isn't worth the never ending loop when trying to qualify for surveys, or getting to the end and not being paid. I really can't be bothered with them these days
    The final £5 is all I am after as well, if it takes too long I will settle for a smaller card - I think Swagbucks are trying to see how low they can go in terms of payments and still make money - if enough people are prepared to accept 10p an hour that's all they need to pay, none of their survey info would be used by a reputable company anyway
  • dianeio
    dianeio Posts: 84 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Totally agree, I haven't been able to complete a survey in 6 weeks - keeps throwing me out me.  It's taken me over a month to get 950 points, I use to get around £20 a month and that didn't include playing games.  Playing Candy Crush Sage and it only give me 100 point to reach level 100 and another 100points to reach level 300!!! If it wasn't for the fact I don't mind playing the game I really wouldn't bother for such a low return.  I have looked at other games and seriously most would be impossible in the time frame or again have low returns on games that you'd have to babysit all day.  Swagbucks is pants now.
  • missymouse
    Options
    it is rubbish 

used to like the collectors bills but can’t be bothered now
  • Bazzalona13295
    Bazzalona13295 Posts: 824 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I was like this 4 or 5 weeks ago but I seem to have been quite lucky, got over £30 this month for very little effort.

• pecunianonolet
    pecunianonolet Posts: 1,249 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    13 SB collectors bill still around. Got it yesterday and again with my first search win today. Only the 9Sb bill missing now for the full set.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback