🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Swagbucks 2024.

Options

Comments

• pecunianonolet
    pecunianonolet Posts: 1,259 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited 18 April at 11:54AM
    Options
    Discovery Offer - Adscend Media - Wilder World  38SB.

Add the game to your Epic store wishlist - the link to the Epic store is in the bottom right corner of the page, paid instantly on adding the game to my wishlist. I signed up for the Epic store before clicking the link so I could add it to wishlist straight away, don't know if that helped but thought it better to do that trying to sign up after clicking the link.

Getting "Sorry, this offer isn't available to you."

EDIT: It worked now.
  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,225 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

April Swago

The next Swago Board starts at 4PM BST on Monday, April 22nd. You’ll have until 7:59 AM BST on Tuesday, April 30th to submit your board. You can pre-register today.

For full details, see https://blog.uk.swagbucks.com/2024/04/april-swago-5.html.

• Jenna_Appleseed
    Jenna_Appleseed Posts: 4,917 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options

Add the game to your Epic store wishlist - the link to the Epic store is in the bottom right corner of the page, paid instantly on adding the game to my wishlist. I signed up for the Epic store before clicking the link so I could add it to wishlist straight away, don't know if that helped but thought it better to do that trying to sign up after clicking the link.

Saw that offer on another site, clicked the link & the wishlist button, closed the page when it asked me to sign up, but it still gave me the points. :oB)
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,167 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Does anyone do CPX Research surveys on RevU?

I've got a list of surveys showing but they all say 0 swagbucks reward. Is it broken or have I been screened out of them?
    Here I go again on my own....
  • MollyR
    Options
    Mine are all displaying normally - not that I have been able to complete any today, but that's not unusual.  Have you tried clearing cache and cookies?
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,167 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    MollyR said:
    Mine are all displaying normally - not that I have been able to complete any today, but that's not unusual.  Have you tried clearing cache and cookies?

Thanks - I've done that and that has seemed to fix it!
    Here I go again on my own....
  • MollyR
    Options
    Great!  Clearing cache and cookies is the browser equivalent of an IT Helpline Bob saying "Try turning it off and on again" >:)
  • MossyJ
    MossyJ Posts: 7 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options

Saw that offer on another site, clicked the link & the wishlist button, closed the page when it asked me to sign up, but it still gave me the points. :oB)
    Just gone through Adscend, no need to sign up and instant SB! I struggle to hit the 'discover' daily target so thanks for the heads up @marmaladeatkins
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 9 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure