Options
2»

Comments

• scottleag
    scottleag Posts: 78 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    scottleag said:
    Not sure if this is the right place. Mpds, please move it inappropriate.

I saw an offer for three months free Apple TV for both existing and new BT broadband and TV customers on BT website. Does anyone know if there's a time limit on taking this up? I'm already on a similar deal for Apple TV from Currys which runs until the end of January so can't take this one up just now but would like to when the Currys offer expires.
    Just to say I activated the BT offer with no problems. Same Apple TV account as with Curry's offer and no payment card specified so no chance of Apple taking anything from bank account at end of three months unless I specify payment. 
  • flaneurs_lobster
    flaneurs_lobster Posts: 3,656 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    scottleag said:
    scottleag said:

I saw an offer for three months free Apple TV for both existing and new BT broadband and TV customers on BT website. Does anyone know if there's a time limit on taking this up? I'm already on a similar deal for Apple TV from Currys which runs until the end of January so can't take this one up just now but would like to when the Currys offer expires.
    Just to say I activated the BT offer with no problems. Same Apple TV account as with Curry's offer and no payment card specified so no chance of Apple taking anything from bank account at end of three months unless I specify payment. 
    Careful that it's not added to your monthly BT bill after 3 months. I've paid for an extra month of NOW TV inadvertently this way.

• scottleag
    scottleag Posts: 78 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    scottleag said:
    scottleag said:

Careful that it's not added to your monthly BT bill after 3 months. I've paid for an extra month of NOW TV inadvertently this way.

Thanks. Well spotted. Just re-read BT email and that's exactly what it says. I've made a diary note for one week before expiration of trial period. Course I may keep it but if I don't want to I'll be able to cancel in time. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback