EU/UK261 - claiming Duty of Care expenses without receipts
Just wondering if anyone here has experience making such a claim in England, without being able to provide receipts because they paid most items in cash?
Particularly if the claimant possesses evidence that the airline did not inform a passenger of their rights (as required by APPR), the airline repeatedly supplied provably false information in relation to the initial UK261 claim (for compensation and flight refund only), and subsequently the ADR ruled the airline wrongly denied boarding and awarded £520 in compensation to the claimant.
Perhaps there is a court precedent for a daily amount that the airline can be reasonably expected to pay in the absence of receipts?
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards