SELLING MOBILE PHONE - SMARTCELLULAR.CO.UK

2»

Comments

• She’s removed her Facebook page too
  • PHK said:
    You've spelt it wrong I'm afraid. It's cellular not celluar. 
    Just cut and pasted from the original posting. Thought is was a play on words.

Old user - New username - Long story.
  • Today I took them to court and won.
    look on this site for 2015 consumer rights
    Go to  gov.uk and start a small claims against them
    if you are genuine, truthful and have evidence all the money will be ordered back.
    keep your correspondence 
    Organise yourself
    its not as intimidating as you may think and a great feeling of achievement if not a well paid campaign.. I wish I could charge for the hours I spent finding out about this terrible company. The more you dig into this company and the people in it and supply chain the more you find and wonder why you didn’t see it coming.. sorry, I was scammed too.. you’re not stupid just too honest to believe a company could be this bad. Plus side they are fools…and liars which was obvious at trial.
  • But did you get your money back though? Did they pay up?
  • nosnehm
    nosnehm Posts: 22 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post

AVOID - POSSIBLE SCAM
    Sadly didn't check here prior to placing order!!!!
    I placed my order on 6/3/24 which they acknowledged then within 2hrs sent message cancelling it but have retained my payment despite me sending numerous emails requesting refund. You only get computer generated response possibly by poor AI as their responses are conflicting and off subject. Certainly not a reputable company. Impossible to phone, email, text or contact by any of there other advertised media.
    AVOID I still haven't received a refund so had no option but to report to Trading Standards, Police and seek S75 redress.

Date of experience: 06 March 2024

• Pescur
    Pescur Posts: 51 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Thanks to all, I have added them to my shiite company blacklist
  • Pescur
    Pescur Posts: 51 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 21 March at 7:00PM
    Trustpilot warning

We've found out that this company has been offering incentives for reviews.Read less

Offering an incentive of any kind is not allowed on Trustpilot. This can lead to bias and compromise the reliability of reviews. We’re strongly against this.

We take the integrity of our platform very seriously. When we uncover misuse, we take action and alert our community.

Smart Cellular 

This company’s TrustScore is currently unavailable due to a breach of Trustpilot’s Guidelines.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY
    I returned my faulty phone at the beginning of November under the warranty. Despite countless emails and useless responses (occasionally) I still at the end of March have not received my phone back. Sales, repairs and customer service departments are all ignoring me and they have £300 of my property. BE WARNED!

Date of experience: 20 March 2024

Reply from Smart Cellular

Updated 6 hours ago

Hi Jan,

We are unable to locate your details as there is no order number included in the review. As of this moment, we are unable to confirm if this is a genuine customer review.

Can you please provide the order number on the review or email this directly to us at sales@smartcellular.co.uk. We will look into this and assist you further.

Kind regards,
    Smart Cellular

So get this, they have no Trustpilot score because they have had fake reviews, and they say they are unable to confirm whether this is a genuine review.

Check the 1 star reviews and walk away

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/smartcellular.co.uk?stars=1

• ScaryJeff
    ScaryJeff Posts: 3 Newbie
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    This company appear to be nothing but scammers.  I am awaiting a refund from them and have been for a month.  It's now in the hands of PayPal credit, who should protect me from financial loss, all being well.
    DO NOT TRUST THEM!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure