IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Leaving Site PCN

Options
13»

Comments

• Grizebeck
    Grizebeck Posts: 2,812 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    emkilic said:
    Tell us the location of this car park please. Also, if you can, go back and take a phot of the sign that you say had no information about leaving the site.
    It is in Birmingham Jewellery quarter. Yes i already do have a close photo of the sign. It is written as " parking for customers of building only whilst you remain on the premises." I am a customer, i have proof of shopping. I just left it after shopping and came back before my time 45 min expires. 
    this is why you will lose at the IAS

Advocate in the County Court dealing with a variety of cases, attending the courts in the North East and North Yorkshire
  • Half_way
    Half_way Posts: 7,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    where abouts in jewelry quarter is it?
    what is the address?

While , as far as i know, N. Martin doesn't post on here, others may be familiar with that car park 
    From the Plain Language Commission:

"The BPA has surely become one of the most socially dangerous organisations in the UK"
  • emkilic
    emkilic Posts: 8 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Half_way said:
    what is the address?

While , as far as i know, N. Martin doesn't post on here, others may be familiar with that car park 
    It is in the center of it, next to the clock. 36 Frederick St, Birmingham B1 3HN 
  • Grizebeck
    Grizebeck Posts: 2,812 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    emkilic said:
    Half_way said:
    what is the address?

It is in the center of it, next to the clock. 36 Frederick St, Birmingham B1 3HN 
    Yes I know the site
    So follow my previous advice and come back if you get a court claim 
    Advocate in the County Court dealing with a variety of cases, attending the courts in the North East and North Yorkshire
  • emkilic
    emkilic Posts: 8 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Grizebeck said:
    emkilic said:
    Half_way said:
    what is the address?

Yes I know the site
    Thank you very much for your help.
  • Jw1234567891
    Options
    emkilic said:
    Grizebeck said:
    emkilic said:
    Half_way said:
    what is the address?

Yes I know the site
    emkilic said:
    Grizebeck said:
    emkilic said:
    Half_way said:
    what is the address?

Yes I know the site
    Hi, are you able to provide an update on how this went and any further steps taken? My wife has unfortunately received a penalty notice under very similar circumstances at the same Jewellery Quarter car park. Thanks in advance
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,959 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 5 March at 2:51AM
    Options
    Grizebeck said:
    emkilic said:
    Half_way said:
    what is the address?

Yes I know the site

Follow the same advice.  
    Hi, are you able to provide an update on how this went and any further steps taken? My wife has unfortunately received a penalty notice under very similar circumstances at the same Jewellery Quarter car park. Thanks in advance 

As above.  No-one pays.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure