AS Heat Pump in Old Farmhouse - Radiator Size?
Hi we are on oil, no gas and our farmhouse has rubble walls and solid ground floors. I get that everyone says 'you'll need bigger radiators' but I can't get a sense of how big that means in practice. 10% bigger, 90% bigger? For context, roof insulation could be improved but probably not by much and windows are DG and doors pretty well draft proofed. I'm not going to insulate the walls, either outside or inside.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards