Access to Father's bank account
My Father is in hospital and likely to be in there for quite a few weeks. He's asked me to prepare his house for when he eventually comes home and suggested I draw the money out to pay for this using his debit card and PIN. I don't wish to do this. He does not use online banking nor does he have a cheque book.
Power of Attorney would take too long and I'm thinking a third party mandate may be sufficient. He's with the Coop bank. Has anyone got experience of this or any advice?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards