IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

One Parking Solution Stanmer Park Village

Options
12346»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,925 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I have just received a notice of discontinuance from One Parking Solution Ltd via their solicitor!

Thank you everyone who helped me to challenge this unfair parking charge. I am very grateful to you. 
     Very good!  CONGRATS, YOU WON!

Which solicitor?

Can you also show a redacted pic of the NoD?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • forummseuser01
    Options
    Here it is:

• Coupon-mad
    Options
    Great!  Was this DCB Legal, or QDR or who?
  • forummseuser01
    Options
    It was QDR
  • forummseuser01
    Options
    I am very grateful to you and the other contributors on this thread. 
  • Coupon-mad
    edited 9 February at 3:50AM
    Options
    I am very grateful to you and the other contributors on this thread. 
    A monkey off your back.  IMHO some of the players in the private parking industry are clueless apes!
  • forummseuser01
    Options
    Thank you. It does feel like a monkey off my back. I am very grateful for the advice and guidance. 
  • forummseuser01
    forummseuser01 Posts: 39 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Hi, 

Having thought this was put to bed I have just received an N157 notice letter from the court advising that there will be a hearing on 27 June for this claim. This is despite the Notice of discontinuance dated 2 February 24 (in the earlier post above.) I guess this is the court's mistake? I will send them a copy of the discontinuance notice and hopefully that will be the end of this whole sorry process.     
  • Coupon-mad
    edited 3 May at 10:12PM
    Options
    Hi, 

Having thought this was put to bed I have just received an N157 notice letter from the court advising that there will be a hearing on 27 June for this claim. This is despite the Notice of discontinuance dated 2 February 24 (in the earlier post above.) I guess this is the court's mistake? I will send them a copy of the discontinuance notice and hopefully that will be the end of this whole sorry process.     
    Brighton court are usually 'reasonably' OK at admin but I have had them lose paperwork in cases I was lay repping there. So maybe they overlooked the email.

Yep, send them QDR's NoD to draw it to a close.  Nicely seen off.

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure