IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

One Parking Solution Stanmer Park Village

Options

Comments

• KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 38,173 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    And I asked two questions at the beginning of the week that seem to have been overlooked too.
  • forummseuser01
    Options
    Unlit signs is likely to win every time.

We can't provide a link, because to find one we'd have to search the forum.  Defeats the object;  just giving newbies links like producing rabbits out of hats is just making us do the search.

That is a terrible way for new posters to learn how to use this board best. We encourage new posters to do searches, but you really don't need to in this case.

I've written 95% of the defence so any new poster with a simple but string defence (about inadequate signs in your case) can write paragraph 3 without needing to find one to copy.

I ask again (please, it's important):

Please can you show us a redacted pic of the PCN from last October and the claim form (cover the claim number top right, MCOL password lower in rht, and the D's data and the VRM in the Particulars - BUT please show the Particulars).

I want to see the PCN to know if OPS are still suggesting keeper liability.  Stanmer Park & Village are a BHCC contract.  This is important.  Show the PCN (both sides) please.
    Hi all,

I have tried posting the details that Coupon Mad has asked for by adding the images this comment, however the system will not allow me to do so. Am I falling foul of the Spam filter for newbies I wonder? Coupon-mad, I hope you don't mind but I have direct messaged you with the images and that appears to have gone through ok. 
  • forummseuser01
    Options
    KeithP said:
    And I asked two questions at the beginning of the week that seem to have been overlooked too.
    I am sorry my friend, I haven't overlooked your questions. I have a young family and a busy household and I am trying to juggle a few things at once!!! :0)

• forummseuser01
    Options
    Here we go!

• forummseuser01
    Options
    KeithP said:
    My case has now progressed to the claim stage and I am intending to defend in court. I have acknowledged service of the claim and I have indicated that I am intending to lodge a defence.
    What is the Issue Date on your County Court Claim Form?

Upon what date did you file an Acknowledgment of Service?
    Your MCOL Claim History will have the definitive answer to that.
    Hi, 

I filed the AoS well within the deadline and have until the end of next week to lodge my defence. 

• forummseuser01
    Options
    Unlit signs is likely to win every time.

We can't provide a link, because to find one we'd have to search the forum.  Defeats the object;  just giving newbies links like producing rabbits out of hats is just making us do the search.

That is a terrible way for new posters to learn how to use this board best. We encourage new posters to do searches, but you really don't need to in this case.

I've written 95% of the defence so any new poster with a simple but string defence (about inadequate signs in your case) can write paragraph 3 without needing to find one to copy.

I ask again (please, it's important):

Please can you show us a redacted pic of the PCN from last October and the claim form (cover the claim number top right, MCOL password lower in right, and the D's data and the VRM in the Particulars - BUT please show the Particulars).

I want to see the PCN to know if OPS are still suggesting keeper liability.  Stanmer Park & Village are a BHCC contract.  This is important.  Show the PCN (both sides) please.

I did attempt a search but drew a blank but I take on board your comment about learning the forum and writing the third paragraph without the need to copy. I will take that feedback on board and I will try to stand on my own two feet! 

I really do appreciate the input. Thank you.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,925 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    KeithP said:
    My case has now progressed to the claim stage and I am intending to defend in court. I have acknowledged service of the claim and I have indicated that I am intending to lodge a defence.

Hi, 

I filed the AoS well within the deadline and have until the end of next week to lodge my defence. 

To help you more, KeithP needs to know

(a) the issue date of the Claim (top right) and

(b) when MCOL says the AOS was lodged
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • forummseuser01
    Options
    KeithP said:

Hi, 

a) The claim was issued on the 8 August 23

b) MCOL says AOS lodged 20 August 23

• KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 38,173 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    KeithP said:

Hi, 

With a Claim Issue Date of 8th August, and having filed an Acknowledgment of Service in a timely manner, you have until 4pm on Monday 11th September 2023 to file your Defence.

That's just over a week away. Plenty of time to produce a Defence but please don't leave it to the last minute.
    To create a Defence, and then file a Defence by email, look at the second post in the NEWBIES thread.
    Don't miss the deadline for filing a Defence.

Do not try and file a Defence via the MoneyClaimOnline website. Once an Acknowledgment of Service has been filed, the MCOL website should be treated as 'read only'.
  • forummseuser01
    Options
    KeithP said:
    KeithP said:

Hi, 

With a Claim Issue Date of 8th August, and having filed an Acknowledgment of Service in a timely manner, you have until 4pm on Monday 11th September 2023 to file your Defence.

That's just over a week away. Plenty of time to produce a Defence but please don't leave it to the last minute.
    To create a Defence, and then file a Defence by email, look at the second post in the NEWBIES thread.
    Don't miss the deadline for filing a Defence.

Do not try and file a Defence via the MoneyClaimOnline website. Once an Acknowledgment of Service has been filed, the MCOL website should be treated as 'read only'.
    Thank you Sir
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport