Opening NatWest fixed rate ISA account without photo
"You don't have to have a Photo Card driving licence to confirm your ID online in the account application.
You will be able to use your paper driving licence online as that will have your licence number on it."
Since Natwest don't seem to have any people; only useless chat robots that's as far as I can get. This is particularly infuriating as I had a NatWest current account for 40 years and only closed it a few years back!
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards