Fix end Sep 23
Hi all. After some advice please. My 2 year fox with eon next ends beginning of September. I know my prices are going to rocket as got lucky fixing Sep 21 just before increases.
My question is; is it worth me fixing in Sep, or going onto variable for a month as I believe a new price cap is due Oct 23 and prices might be lower?
I appreciate no crystal ball but just wondered what people thought, or if anyone had similar experiences from previous price caps during last few months.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards