Options
2»

Comments

• lohr500
    lohr500 Posts: 970 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    @tony343

Have you checked your electricity account to see if you received an additional £200 recently in addition to the  £400 support which would have been most likely spread over 6 payments, starting October last year?

Some households have received the extra £200 automatically, whilst others have had to apply manually.

I take it you only have electricity and LPG, with no mains gas? If this is the case, then as far as I am aware you should be eligible so long as your LPG bill fell within the required dates.  
  • Qyburn
    Qyburn Posts: 2,359 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    tony343 said:
    They said I was already receiving it by a deduction to our electricity bill. In other words, they are saying these credits are not additive. If you have one that's it. No more.
    Not quite sure if it's what you're asking, but they're correct that you only receive one £200 handout, not one every time you buy fuel.
  • t3rm3y
    t3rm3y Posts: 141 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone know if I can still apply? I only found out about it couple days ago, asked my electricity supplier who took couple days to confirm they haven't paid it and need to go via gov portal. Went on it today to find out it has now closed for applications as of 31st may..
  • GingerTim
    GingerTim Posts: 2,060 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    t3rm3y said:
    Anyone know if I can still apply? I only found out about it couple days ago, asked my electricity supplier who took couple days to confirm they haven't paid it and need to go via gov portal. Went on it today to find out it has now closed for applications as of 31st may..
    I fear you've missed the boat on this one now the scheme has closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback