Suspended with Pay for gross misconduct.

Options

Comments

• kingofspades26
    Options
    I still don't know what the allegations are, threatening a colleague is a rumour spread about the park, I haven't heard anything from my employer since the initial hearing on Monday.
  • Bobbobbobingalong
    Options
    I still don't know what the allegations are, threatening a colleague is a rumour spread about the park, I haven't heard anything from my employer since the initial hearing on Monday.
    Refer to the advice in post #3?!
  • kingofspades26
    Options
    Can i put a grievance in against my supervisor for unfair treatment? 
  • Bobbobbobingalong
    Bobbobbobingalong Posts: 125 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited 20 April 2023 at 8:07AM
    Options
    Of course you can, you can do that any time and perhaps the timing is important here. If you throw it in now it will likely be heard as part of the disciplinary if that goes ahead, so there is a school thought that it would just get lost in the noise. It's your call, but it may be better waiting to see what, if anything happens. It certainly will not head off any potential disciplinary action.
  • Undervalued
    Undervalued Posts: 8,877 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Can i put a grievance in against my supervisor for unfair treatment? 
    Yes, you can but that doesn't mean you should!

You said in an earlier post.....

Thank you for your fast responses, we don't have a line manager nor HR department its a Caravan Park. I put a grievance in last October against my supervisor for unfair treatment and recently brought up the subject where a colleague is using the drying room as his own personal space and now I assume he's conducting the investigation.  I just can't believe they can suspend you albeit with pay and just say its gross misconduct and give no actual reason, its a big umbrella "gross misconduct"

I am not clear if it is the supervisor who is "using the drying room"?

What was last year's grievance about? Was it upheld? Are you suggesting that this supervisor now holds a grudge?

• kingofspades26
    Options
    cheers I'll wait and see what happens, this is part of it all if the supervisor did  his job by speaking to the colleague about sitting in the drying room when i first brought it up on the 1st March then every week till now, we wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be facing this false action.  As i said previously I've already took a grievance out on the supervisor for showing unfair treatment towards me thank you though i'll take that on board.
  • Undervalued
    Undervalued Posts: 8,877 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    cheers I'll wait and see what happens, this is part of it all if the supervisor did  his job by speaking to the colleague about sitting in the drying room when i first brought it up on the 1st March then every week till now, we wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be facing this false action.  As i said previously I've already took a grievance out on the supervisor for showing unfair treatment towards me thank you though i'll take that on board.
    Whilst occasionally that can be the best or only thing to do it seldom leads to a fully satisfactory outcome, particularly in a small organisation. However, you can't undo that now.

Was the grievance upheld and did it help with the "unfair treatment" you felt you were receiving? 
  • kingofspades26
    Options
    sorry was venting, reality kicking in, i have to fight this its complete rubbish, however i need to start doing research can i ask for any information, we have apnr cameras that record number plates etc can i ask for those from a date to a date?

• kingofspades26
    Options
    I take it they can get people to say yes? I saw him do it? how can i fight that? 

• kingofspades26
    Options
    When they can use proballity to get rid of me...

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback