IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

LIDL Parking Eye PCN - Cancelled by LIDL Customer Service

Options
sad_woman
sad_woman Posts: 40 Forumite
Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 24 March 2023 at 7:07PM in Parking tickets, fines & parking
Once again HUGE THANKS to this site and re reading to check what is required... 
There were genuine mitigating circs, I did not make them up but then I suspect others will have good reason to have been in a boring supermarket for more than a randomly selected allowed time!

Please note @Coupon-mad as an FYI unusually it was cancelled via Customer Services.
I went the online Parking Eye appeal route but simultaneously 'reached out'  to LIDL CEO 
CEO email was responded to by Customer Services and I had several back n forth (each time cc'ing CEO)
I think quoting their own website VISION & MISSION statements, or ''providing complete customer satisfaction',  sealed the deal - well and tenacity of course!
Still awaiting response from PE 
Have pasted below part of the email trail for other forumites/PCN visits for info:

THEN I KEPT GETTING A BOG STD REPLY

UNTIL FINALLY:

Comments

• B789
    B789 Posts: 3,441 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Well done for persisting and proving that Plan A is the way to go. However, this is the third thread you have started about this PCN.

LIDL Parking Eye PCN - Cancelled by LIDL Customer Service
    LIDL / Parking Eye PCN - CANCELLED by LIDL Customer Services
  • Boat_to_Bolivia
    Options
    Well spotted @B789. I guess the OP is just keeping any NEWBIES in the Plan A LIDL loop. ;)  
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,524 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Well done.
    Still awaiting response from PE 
    If you go to their website as if to pay the PCN (obv don't!), you can check its current status. 

Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure