Asda Money Pet Insurance Discussion

13»

Comments

• All received thankyou
  • Is anyone still having problems with this? 

I started chasing at the beginning of July and initially the first person I spoke to said they would investigate and email me back. They did so and said ‘My supervisor has looked into this and your voucher was emailed last month, please check your junk mail and if you cannot find it get back to us’.

No such email existed so I responded to let them know. I waited a week before receiving an email from a different person saying ‘We have looked into this for you and it seems you purchased directly though the Asda website so you are not eligible’.

I called them straight away and they still couldn’t come to a conclusion. They’re claiming their system shows I didn’t purchase through the MSE link. I assured them I did, explained the process word for word, emailed them a screenshot of the offer that was time stamped prior to the deadline. Showed them I had read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing as I was very thorough with making sure I did it right (I had previously done a quote via their website so needed to ensure I didn’t go through that quote or I wouldn’t be eligible etc.). They were basically saying ‘but do you have proof you used the link’, how am I supposed to prove that? They acknowledged that they didn’t send out any confirmation emails following people using the promotion. 

I feel like they’re trying to talk their way out of providing the voucher by asking for proof that they know doesn’t exist. 

Any advice? 

I wouldn’t have used them if it wasn’t for this offer as there were other providers offering different incentives.

They’ve got until tomorrow to respond to me again before they’re getting another phone call and I may not be able to maintain the level of ‘niceness’ that I have previously. 

Send help lovely people 😂
  • MSE_Tony
    MSE_Tony Posts: 100 MSE Staff
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 7 August 2023 at 3:00PM
    SophieJ95 said:
    Is anyone still having problems with this? 

I started chasing at the beginning of July and initially the first person I spoke to said they would investigate and email me back. They did so and said ‘My supervisor has looked into this and your voucher was emailed last month, please check your junk mail and if you cannot find it get back to us’.

No such email existed so I responded to let them know. I waited a week before receiving an email from a different person saying ‘We have looked into this for you and it seems you purchased directly though the Asda website so you are not eligible’.

I called them straight away and they still couldn’t come to a conclusion. They’re claiming their system shows I didn’t purchase through the MSE link. I assured them I did, explained the process word for word, emailed them a screenshot of the offer that was time stamped prior to the deadline. Showed them I had read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing as I was very thorough with making sure I did it right (I had previously done a quote via their website so needed to ensure I didn’t go through that quote or I wouldn’t be eligible etc.). They were basically saying ‘but do you have proof you used the link’, how am I supposed to prove that? They acknowledged that they didn’t send out any confirmation emails following people using the promotion. 

I feel like they’re trying to talk their way out of providing the voucher by asking for proof that they know doesn’t exist. 

Any advice? 

I wouldn’t have used them if it wasn’t for this offer as there were other providers offering different incentives.

They’ve got until tomorrow to respond to me again before they’re getting another phone call and I may not be able to maintain the level of ‘niceness’ that I have previously. 

Send help lovely people 😂
    Hi

It would be best to send an email to the address below (have used a previous message), with your policy number, start date, and stating you are still awaiting your voucher.

If you don't hear anything not long after sending the email, please do get in touch with us at MSE via this email address: voucherhelp@moneysavingexpert.com 

Good afternoon,

ASDA e-Gift have been emailed to customers who purchased their ASDA Money Pet Insurance via MSE.

All vouchers will be resent to customers today (Tuesday 27/06/23), in case of the original fulfilment email being missed, this will take place at 13:10.

Please keep an eye on your inbox, including spam and junk folders.

If you haven’t received your ASDA e-Gift via email by 17:00 today (Tuesday 27/06/23) or if you need to raise a further enquiry, please contact asdamoneyrewards@conectia.co.uk with your query and policy number beginning with ‘ASN’.

• Has anyone still not received this? I have contacted the support but no one ever got back to me
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback