First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
edited 17 March 2023 at 12:55PM in Insurance & life assurance
Hi,

This is a feedback thread on pet insurance provider:

Asda Money

Please share your experience with other MoneySavers. Click reply to take part:
  • Have you experienced problems?
  • How quick did they help?
  • Happy with the overall service/premium?

The feedback comes as part of the Cheap Pet Insurance guide.

Thank you,

MSE Tony

Comments

• Robbo298
    Options
    I applied through the link yesterday (which no longer works) and have received no confirmation from Asda if I'll get the voucher. I did pet insurance for two dogs so should get 2 x £70 voucher. Emailed Asda money and yet to hear anything.

I know it can take up to 90 days, but most people would forget to chase after 3 months! Should they send an email to confirm we'll get the voucher? I could've got £82 cashback but decided for £140 worth of vouchers to spend with them.
  • Robbo298
    Options
    Robbo298 said:
    I applied through the link yesterday (which no longer works) and have received no confirmation from Asda if I'll get the voucher. I did pet insurance for two dogs so should get 2 x £70 voucher. Emailed Asda money and yet to hear anything.

I know it can take up to 90 days, but most people would forget to chase after 3 months! Should they send an email to confirm we'll get the voucher? I could've got £82 cashback but decided for £140 worth of vouchers to spend with them.
    This is the only problem I've experienced. 

Yet to hear back from Asda. 

Premium cost and what it covers was the best I could find when searching all the comparison sites. 
  • claretwardy88
    Options
    I spoke to someone in sales, no confirmation emails are given but if you signed up via the mse link the vouchers will be sent in 90 days 
  • cozyellis
    Options
    I also applied via the link for 3 dogs no confirmation and nothing on there website I'm hoping it's automatic but I bet we have to chase them up come 90 days and is it 90 days from first direct debit or start of policy??
  • claretwardy88
    Options
    I'm not sure but please keep me updated on your journey with them as will I!
  • claretwardy88
    Options
    cozyellis said:
    I also applied via the link for 3 dogs no confirmation and nothing on there website I'm hoping it's automatic but I bet we have to chase them up come 90 days and is it 90 days from first direct debit or start of policy??
    Any joy yet?
  • Robbo298
    Robbo298 Posts: 9 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    cozyellis said:
    Any joy yet?
    Nope, I chased them yesterday via email as its been 91 days and not received anything. Will update when I hear back. 
  • claretwardy88
    Options
    Robbo298 said:
    cozyellis said:
    Any joy yet?
    Nope, I chased them yesterday via email as its been 91 days and not received anything. Will update when I hear back. 
    Thanks robbo. I was told it would be an automatic process but I highly doubt it
  • Robbo298
    First Post
    Options
    Robbo298 said:
    cozyellis said:
    Any joy yet?
    On the phone currently and they are trying to pass the blame on to a comparison website, which I never used, and now on to Martin. Sounds like no one knows what it actually is. Will keep you posted of the outcome. 
  • Robbo298
    First Post
    Options
    Robbo298 said:
    Robbo298 said:
    cozyellis said:
    Any joy yet?
    On the phone currently and they are trying to pass the blame on to a comparison website, which I never used, and now on to Martin. Sounds like no one knows what it actually is. Will keep you posted of the outcome. 
    The update is that they're not sure why it's not come through automatically so they've got to email another department and I should receive an email or call back before end of the week. We shall see and I'll let you know what happens next. I've found the terms and conditions to get the vouchers so they have no option to sort it now. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback