Asda Money Pet Insurance Discussion

Options

Comments

• claretwardy88
    Options
    Morning robbo I did have a feeling this would be the case as when I called them no one knew what I was talking about!!! Any chance you could send me the terms and conditions so I have a fallback also? Thanks sir
  • Robbo298
    Robbo298 Posts: 9 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    https://money.asda.com/media/hd0etn2t/jn6669_asda-pets-t-cs-document-20-3-23.pdf

Hopefully this link will work for the terms and conditions. I'll keep you posted if I get anywhere with it. 

Any problems, let me know. 
  • claretwardy88
    Options
    Hmm that link is broken, can i ask what department youv called as my 90 days is up tommorow and I'd ideally not like to be passed around. I have a feeling were going to have to fight for this as nobody seems to know what the hell it is! But fight we shall! It's 280 pounds for me!
  • claretwardy88
    Options
    The link is right I was been stupid thanks robbo! How much are you owed if you don't mind me asking 
  • Robbo298
    First Post
    Options
    Yeah of course. So I called 03332340623 then pressed 2 then 4. The lady was really helpful but shall see if I hear back.

I can't send a document, only images or link but the link works for me. 

Yes exactly, £140 for me but we could've got cashback instead which for me was £80 at the time but decided to have £140 to spend back with Asda! 
  • claretwardy88
    Options
    Thanks sir. Well we know we are entitled to the money so let's get it! Il keep you updated as to my experience 
  • MSE_Tony
    MSE_Tony Posts: 100 MSE Staff
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi

Just to let you know we (at MSE) have been monitoring this, and contacted the company organising the issue of the voucher/s.

We have been asked to share this message:

Good afternoon,

ASDA e-Gift have been emailed to customers who purchased their ASDA Money Pet Insurance via MSE.

All vouchers will be resent to customers today (Tuesday 27/06/23), in case of the original fulfilment email being missed, this will take place at 13:10.

Please keep an eye on your inbox, including spam and junk folders.

If you haven’t received your ASDA e-Gift via email by 17:00 today (Tuesday 27/06/23) or if you need to raise a further enquiry, please contact asdamoneyrewards@conectia.co.uk with your query and policy number beginning with ‘ASN’.

• Robbo298
    First Post
    Options
    MSE_Tony said:
    Hi

Just to let you know we (at MSE) have been monitoring this, and contacted the company organising the issue of the voucher/s.

Good afternoon,

ASDA e-Gift have been emailed to customers who purchased their ASDA Money Pet Insurance via MSE.

All vouchers will be resent to customers today (Tuesday 27/06/23), in case of the original fulfilment email being missed, this will take place at 13:10.

If you haven’t received your ASDA e-Gift via email by 17:00 today (Tuesday 27/06/23) or if you need to raise a further enquiry, please contact asdamoneyrewards@conectia.co.uk with your query and policy number beginning with ‘ASN’.

Thanks Tony, not received anything yet but will give it until 5pm. If not, I'll drop them an email and see what they say.

I have had issues with receiving some emails in the past, so will ask if they can send to another email. 

Thanks, 
    Brad 
  • Robbo298
    First Post
    Options
    Robbo298 said:
    MSE_Tony said:
    Hi

Good afternoon,

Thanks Tony, not received anything yet but will give it until 5pm. If not, I'll drop them an email and see what they say.

I have had issues with receiving some emails in the past, so will ask if they can send to another email. 

Thanks, 
    Brad 
    Just received mine, thanks Tony. 
  • MSE_Tony
    MSE_Tony Posts: 100 MSE Staff
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Robbo298 said:
    Robbo298 said:
    MSE_Tony said:
    Hi

Good afternoon,

Thanks, 
    Brad 
    Just received mine, thanks Tony. 
    Fantastic, and happy shopping!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills