quidco rubbish!

Options
Fed up with Quidco , - once again they've  refused a cashback for home insurance. Topcashack are always fine, so bye,bye quidco, it was good while it lasted!!!

Comments

• Mstty
    Mstty Posts: 4,209 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Had very few problems with them myself but then again perhaps we haven't bought from the same places.

I have also found their customer service pretty good and you may not get all the cashback if something has gone wrong but sometimes they will meet you halfway even if it's not their fault.

£4000 cashback so far

• jazzy
    jazzy Posts: 1,076 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I also have issues with Quidco not paying out on insurance purchases. It seems that some of these insurance companies are just trying to get a sale with no intention of making a quidco payment. Quidco should be clamping down on these companies and removing them from Quidco. No problems with Topcashback.
  • Sealate
    Sealate Posts: 25 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Is Quidco still legit?  A lot of customers (me included) are complaining of not getting their tracked purchases processed.  There is no way to get in contact with anyone.  Social media posts are ignored.
  • retiredbanker1
    Options
    Sealate said:
    Is Quidco still legit?  A lot of customers (me included) are complaining of not getting their tracked purchases processed.  There is no way to get in contact with anyone.  Social media posts are ignored.
    100% agree have you tried complaints@quidco,com   ?

They will waffle and will not pay you any outstanding cashback but you can at least log the complaint.
  • Slinky
    Slinky Posts: 9,988 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm sure there was something on MSE about new accounts getting £25 for signing up via a link and spending a fiver. I did this, no sign of £25.
    Make £2024 in 2024
    Prolific to 29/2/24 £184.97, Chase Interest £11.88, Chase roundup interest £0.18, Chase CB £16.96, Roadkill £1.10, Octopus referral reward £50, Octopoints £6.30 to 31/1/24, Topcashback £4.64, Shopmium £3
    Total £279.03/£2024  13.8%

Make £2023 in 2023
    Water sewerage refund: £170.62,Topcashback: £243.47, Prolific: to 31/12/23 £975, Haggling: £45, Wombling(Roadkill): £6.04,  Chase CB £149.34, Chase roundup interest £1.35, WeBuyBooks:£8.37, Misc sales: £406.59, Delay repay £22, Amazon refund £3.41, EDF Smart Meter incentive £100, Santander Edge Cashback-Fees: £25.14, Octopus Reward £50, Bank transfer incentives £400
    Total: £2606.33/£2023  128.8%

• Arthurian
    Options
    I've never had a problem with Quidco.  In fact, I just received £45 cashback from them this morning, through using Quidco compare car insurance back in May.
  • prowla
    prowla Posts: 13,165 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I stopped using Quidco a while back when a couple of items didn't go through.
  • Sealate
    Sealate Posts: 25 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sealate said:
    To be fair to Quidco, I have now been paid.  Coincidence, action or just slow?  The complaint about inability to contact a person still stands.
  • MACKEM99
    MACKEM99 Posts: 903 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 27 February at 3:14PM
    Options
    I have been waiting for a year and they still have not paid my cashback from Tesco.  Every time I contact them they just reply with the standard answer that they are trying but cannot force Tesco to pay up. When I ask them why they are still using Tesco and encouraging customers to use them they never answer.
  • TGH
    TGH Posts: 52 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've stopped using Quidco completely now after they took my payout funds to "pay for my membership fees"
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback