E: 28/02 Win a £1,000 John Lewis gift card (John Lewis account & effort - create wishlist)
How to enter:
1. Go to your Wish Lists, create a new list and name it 'Win my February Wish List’. You can also rename an existing list by going to the settings of any Wish List.
2. Add items to your Wish List by going to a product page and click 'Add to Wish List'. You can add as many items as you'd like.
3. Finish by clicking 'Enter now' on reward page of 'WIN £1,000 TO SPEND ON YOUR FEBRUARY WISH LIST'
From @Rahven post last month:
I don't think we ever got to the bottom of why, really, beyond perhaps certain comps being open to certain account holders, but there's some previous chat about this here: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6270523/e-31-05-win-your-john-lewis-wishlist-up-to-1k-account-holders-only-some/p1
You can also see Jacknutter's thread about contacting them on this issue, here https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6341023/john-lewis-competitions-not-appearing-on-your-account/p1?new=1
Terms and conditions
1. Unless otherwise stated, our competitions are open to everyone.
2. If you are under 18, you must get consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering any of our competitions and they must agree to these Terms and Conditions on your behalf.
3. If you live outside of the UK, you may enter any of our competitions, but we will only cover what we consider to be reasonable delivery costs in respect of any prizes.
4. Our competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary (but please note condition 3 if you live outside of the UK).
5. Entries for our competitions must be submitted by using your My John Lewis account registered email address to log in to our website or app, and selecting to 'enter' the competition in the part of your account section headed 'Rewards and Treats'. You must then follow any relevant instructions in respect of the competition as directed in the further information in the app or website and/or in accordance with the information you received by separate email. Please note that only one entry per person is permitted.
6. Entries received after the stated closing date above will not be accepted.
7. We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or that are incomplete, lost, delayed or misdirected for any other reason.
8. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process as soon as reasonably practicable after the competition closing date.
9. The winner will individually receive a £1,000 John Lewis gift card. You should note however, that we reserve the right to replace any prize(s) with (an) alternative prize(s) of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary for us to do so and the winner will be notified of this accordingly.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The winner will be notified using their details provided at entry to the competition and must provide a postal address to claim their prize(s). If a winner does not respond to us within 24 hours following notification, then the winner's prize(s) will be forfeited and we shall select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
12. Our decision regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. We are obliged to either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation we will send the surname and county of any winner and, if applicable copies of their winning entry, to anyone who emails or writes to Marketing, My John Lewis, Win My Wish List Competition, John Lewis plc, the month the competition was run, 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 6. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact us at the above email address. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. You are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry and we reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize(s) to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. We also reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
British Gas prepay meter users...
...to pay less for gas from 1 AprilMSE News
The 'odd Easter flavours' thread 2023
What bizarre food stuffs have you spied?MSE Forum
Energy Price Guarantee calculator
How much you'll likely pay from AprilMSE Tools