E: 31/05 Win your John Lewis wishlist up to £1k (Account Holders - Only some?!)

Rahven
Rahven Posts: 4,861 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
edited 1 June 2021 at 5:05AM in Game over
John Lewis

Need to be an account holder but you can signup for free. 

Create your wish list in the app or online and call it Win my May Wish list.

Found inside the John Lewis Rewards & Treats section

Comments

• Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 7,874 Forumite
    Thanks for sharing :smile:

I've just signed up.
    Just to note when signing up for your free account, you need to include your First Name, Last Name, Phone Number and Address. (obviously you'll need a login email address and password!)
    Your Title (Miss, Mr, Mrs etc) is optional, along with your date of birth and Alternative number.

My John Lewis Wish List Competition (Terms and Conditions)

WHO CAN ENTER

• This competition is open to selected my John Lewis members who are residents of the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
    • No purchase necessary. There is no charge to submit an entry via the John Lewis & Partners app.

HOW TO ENTER

• To enter, eligible my John Lewis members must download the app, log in using the email address their my John Lewis account is registered to, visit the 'Rewards and Treats' section within 'Account' to agree to go paperless, click 'Enter' on the 'Win my wish list' in the Account section. They must then build a wish list of up to the value of £1,000 named 'Win my wish list' in the app only. By entering, you are providing permission for the content of your wish lists to be visible to John Lewis for the purposes of selecting the winner and fulfilling the prize only.
    • There is a limit of one entry per member. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw.

THE PRIZE

• There are 5 prizes available to be won up to the value of £1000, with 1 winner drawn each week from all available entries.
    • Prizes are subject to product availability and prices at the time of the winner being selected, up to a total value of £1,000. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.

WINNER SELECTION

•  All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random each week.
    • The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Marketing, My John Lewis Win My Wish List Competition, John Lewis plc, 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.

WINNER NOTIFICATION

• Winners will be notified by email or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winners will be required to respond within 7 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event winners do not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
    • Please allow 30 days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the prize

I'm currently getting the following,

Your rewards are being prepared.

You’ll be able to view them here within 7 days of joining my John Lewis.

Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • marialionza
    marialionza Posts: 7,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    John Lewis is either a joke or I'm having a weird day today as nothing is working properly !
    Thanks to those who help us to win !
    <3
  • Ms_Dee
    John Lewis is either a joke or I'm having a weird day today as nothing is working properly !
    What is the issue/s you are having?
    If I use the link in the main post it says: 
    Sorry, we’re unable to show your reward right now
    Please try again later.
    So you can either use this link, once you are signed in to the John Lewis Websitehttps://account.johnlewis.com/rewards
    or go to the John Lewis Website and hover over your name in the top right and select 'My John Lewis rewards'

I've got an offer in mine now, but no 'Enter' or the 'Win my wish list' it says it will have, unless it has to be on the app and not the website through the browser. 
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • marialionza
    marialionza Posts: 7,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ms_Dee said:
    Please try again later.
    So you can either use this link, once you are signed in to the John Lewis Websitehttps://account.johnlewis.com/rewards
    or go to the John Lewis Website and hover over your name in the top right and select 'My John Lewis rewards'

I've got an offer in mine now, but no 'Enter' or the 'Win my wish list' it says it will have, unless it has to be on the app and not the website through the browser. 

I just go around in circles. Never been able to conclude a wish list with them, anyhow.
    Thanks to those who help us to win !
    <3
  • MJB992
    MJB992 Posts: 459 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Ms_Dee said:
    Please try again later.

I've downloaded the phone app, and still can't see where to enter the competition in rewards. There's only a single offer, which is £5 gift card when spending £50 online.
  • MJB992
    MJB992 Posts: 459 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    @Ms_Dee - from what I can see in the T&Cs, the competition ran from November - December? 
    Is perhaps the one the OP saw only given specifically to certain customers? Or is it out of date entirely?

• emilygalj
    emilygalj Posts: 177 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I see it in the app. Perhaps it's only offered to customers who have been JL members for more than a certain amount of time?
  • I don't have the offer & have been registered with JL for a few years. However my mother does have the promotion.  She uses JL more than me so perhaps it is targeted offer, possibly on usage.
  • Ms_Dee
    I contacted them and they said to call 03456 100312 for more information about it.
    Looks like they have an online chat option on their customer service too, if anyone wants to contact them first.
    https://www.johnlewis.com/customer-services/contact-us?dt=myJLMembership

Call
    • Monday - Saturday 8:00am - 9:00pm
    • Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
    Live chat - 7 days a week 8:00am - 8:00pm
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure