We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

British gas not sending out the 66.00 vouchers

Options
13»

Comments

• housebuyer143
    housebuyer143 Posts: 3,537 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 20 November 2022 at 9:21AM
    Options
    British Gas are still living in the days of when they could con and control old people. Why on Earth can these things not be sent out on emails and either printed or shown in shops. They are a disgrace, got my Dad away from them years ago, 6 monthly billing and talking absolute garbage on the phone....and breathe...
    Ha ha. I could rant all day about British gas! Error meant my bill wasn't generated, person on phone says that's normal and I only get bills once a year 😡 actually no, there was an error meaning I would never get a bill. 

Told me my cheque was in the post, even though I could see on the online system the credit was still on my account...

Told me they couldn't set me up to pay for my empty house because I already had an account! I mean surely landlords have more than one account.

The sad thing is before covid, they were excellent and I would go with them out of choice. Not I have to make formal complaints to get the simplest thing resolved. I will be getting away from them the moment my fixed tariff ends.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.5K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback