Splendid September's NSD Challenge!
This challenge is about setting yourself a weekly/monthly target of how many No Spend Days you would like to achieve during September. To join, just post your personal target and you are on your way!
Tips for the challenge:
1. Decide on a clear goal weekly or monthly of how many No Spend days you'd like to try and achieve. If you've never done the challenge before, it's probably better to start with a goal of 10 or (at most) 15.
2. It is fine to exclude necessary expenses eg petrol, groceries, pet food, etc, when it comes to deciding what is and isn't an NSD. It is also completely fine to exclude automated or recurring payments such as bills, mortgage or direct debits.
3. It does help to post every time you notch up an NSD, or at least every two or three days ... it's easy to lose track! If you want to keep track of your NSDs in your MSE signature, that can be really motivating too
4. It also helps to bookmark the thread, it's much easier to find
5. NSDs are trickier than they seem and easily derailed. It makes the challenge much easier if you notch up as many as you can in the first half of the month.
Off to a start =5 days =
10 days =
15 days =
20 days = Target reached = Target beaten =
2021 D: 93 2020 D: 96 2022 D: 15
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards