🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Discount available after request for installation

Options
A couple of weeks ago, I put in an order to Virgin for M100 broadband. Installation is due August 5th. It costs £24.99. 
I’ve just seen the MSE notification of the same service for £17.40 per month!
is there any way I can get my current order converted please? Or would I have to cancel this installation and then put in a new order?

TIA
Any information given in my posts or replies is intended to be of interest and/or help to members of the forum. I cannot guarantee that this is accurate or up to date.

Comments

• Neil_Jones
    Neil_Jones Posts: 8,954 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Special offers come and go.
    There is never a right time to go ahead with anything as there may (or may not) be a new deal around the corner.

Anyway that £17.39 deal is an "equivalent to" thing with a bill credit.  You're still paying the £24.99 or whatever it was a month.  "Equivalent to" things are difficult to compare to further down the line.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 7 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure