🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Y-Live

Options
124»

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,961 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    sebloak said:
    Got to £50 for cash out in November.  I usually have it set to BACS payment but when i checked expecting it to be in the bank it wasn't there. Checked the website and it was defaulted to cheque and my BACS info wasn't there, deleted somehow and not by me.  I appreciate there was a postal strike adding to delays and xmas shutdown of everything due, so just wondering what the usual length of time for cheque delivery was.
    I received a BACS about 10/11 (I checked what payment details they held as per an email from them when I reached the £50 and nothing needed changing) I have another £24 since and have had many £50s in the past - for the time spent I have not found a better payer from 30 plus sites over the years (Pinecone and Consumer Pulse are the only others I use now).
  • General_Grant
    Options
    mjm3346 said:
    sebloak said:
    Got to £50 for cash out in November.  I usually have it set to BACS payment but when i checked expecting it to be in the bank it wasn't there. Checked the website and it was defaulted to cheque and my BACS info wasn't there, deleted somehow and not by me.  I appreciate there was a postal strike adding to delays and xmas shutdown of everything due, so just wondering what the usual length of time for cheque delivery was.
    I received a BACS about 10/11 (I checked what payment details they held as per an email from them when I reached the £50 and nothing needed changing) I have another £24 since and have had many £50s in the past - for the time spent I have not found a better payer from 30 plus sites over the years (Pinecone and Consumer Pulse are the only others I use now).
    I too checked the details when I received the email and details were correct.  Perhaps, to be safe, they decided to issue a cheque if #sebloak did not check his account.
  • Chloe_G
    Chloe_G Posts: 327 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    sebloak said:
    Now ive forgot my username its been that long since i logged on it.  Anyone have any experience of emailing Y.live to recover usernames? and whether they bother to reply? as they haven't for me
    I had this issue; they sent me a link to reset my password but it doesn't work so I've no way of logging on.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure