Y-Live

Options

Comments

• dave2319
    dave2319 Posts: 546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    The nearest thing in their FAQs says: "Points are not accredited to your accounts if your answers are illogical", but I'd be surprised if they aren't also flagged for failing the obvious test questions if you say you've been to Antarctica in the last 7 days.

• sebloak
    sebloak Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Now ive forgot my username its been that long since i logged on it.  Anyone have any experience of emailing Y.live to recover usernames? and whether they bother to reply? as they haven't for me
  • FatherTireseus
    Options
    sebloak said:
    Now ive forgot my username its been that long since i logged on it.  Anyone have any experience of emailing Y.live to recover usernames? and whether they bother to reply? as they haven't for me
    Not username, but I forgot my password back in March and the automated link that's supposed to help you reset your password wasn't working for me.  I emailed them and they didn't actually reply to me with an email directly to me, but I did get an email three days later saying my password had been changed (with the new password) and I was able to log on.
  • Targa777
    Targa777 Posts: 91 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I signed up to this survey site last Tuesday. I’ve had no emails to offer a survey. 
    I appreciate that maybe my profile doesn’t match what they are looking for but generally I do get surveys elsewhere …is this normal for this survey site for surveys to be very thin on the ground ? 
    Thanks 👍🏻
  • Ivana_B_Rich
    Options
    Targa777 said:
    I signed up to this survey site last Tuesday. I’ve had no emails to offer a survey. 
    I appreciate that maybe my profile doesn’t match what they are looking for but generally I do get surveys elsewhere …is this normal for this survey site for surveys to be very thin on the ground ? 
    Thanks 👍🏻

Yes, that's fairly normal. It's a bit like buses, none for ages then 2 come along at once.

I can go a week or two with nothing then maybe 1 or 2 a week for a few weeks then nothing again. It can be slow getting to £50 but it's still one of the better market research sites.
    Saving a house deposit. Member no.7 100% of target :D

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  • SuperExcelMan
    Options
    Targa777 said:
    Thanks 👍🏻
    Below is a screenshot of mine, it’s fairly typical. Each point equals one pound

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,940 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I'm due a £50 this month and have £10 towards the next one
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    I got so fed up with the near constant screening out after a few questions, once I hit 50 points middle of last month and the cash hit my bank earlier this month, I closed my account.  It just wasn't worth the hassle any more

Especially when I got reminder emails to surveys which either go straight to "survey closed" or "you have already completed this survey".
  • sebloak
    sebloak Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 17 December 2022 at 3:30PM
    Options
    Got to £50 for cash out in November.  I usually have it set to BACS payment but when i checked expecting it to be in the bank it wasn't there. Checked the website and it was defaulted to cheque and my BACS info wasn't there, deleted somehow and not by me.  I appreciate there was a postal strike adding to delays and xmas shutdown of everything due, so just wondering what the usual length of time for cheque delivery was.
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,618 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Cheque payments are covered in the FAQ:
    https://www.ylive-community.com/faqs#null 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts