NEW BLOG. Featuring tips and pics from pet owners of the MSE Forum, we present to you Homemade pet toy ideas. Take a look
Calor - increased LPG Bulk Domestic price after I ordered
in LPG, heating oil, solid & other fuels
3 replies 405 views
Hello. Details below.
• We've been with Calor for the last two years on a fixed price contract of 38p/litre. Contract ended on 4th March 2022.
• 11th April - Our Calor online account stated our gas price was still 38p/litre so we ordered gas.
• 13th April - Checked online account again and price was still 38p/litre ( I have a screen shot)
• Gas delivered on 28th April.
• Next invoice received and they have charged 53p/litre
I've phoned Calor and they are looking into it but I'm interested on people's opinions.
Thanks in advance.
Latest MSE News and Guides
Energy Price Cap change
Martin Lewis on what it means for youMSE News
Best £1 you've ever spent?
Share your most impressive bargainsMSE Forum
New MSE Forum avatars available
Try 'em out nowMSE Forum