Calor - increased LPG Bulk Domestic price after I ordered
in LPG, Heating Oil, Solid & Other Fuels
3 replies 185 views
Hello. Details below.
• We've been with Calor for the last two years on a fixed price contract of 38p/litre. Contract ended on 4th March 2022.
• 11th April - Our Calor online account stated our gas price was still 38p/litre so we ordered gas.
• 13th April - Checked online account again and price was still 38p/litre ( I have a screen shot)
• Gas delivered on 28th April.
• Next invoice received and they have charged 53p/litre
I've phoned Calor and they are looking into it but I'm interested on people's opinions.
Thanks in advance.
Latest News and Guides