»

The Great 'What to buy the person who has everything' Hunt

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

The Great 'What to buy the person who has everything' Hunt

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Shop but don't drop
58 replies 40.5K views
MSE_MartinMSE_Martin Money Saving ExpertMoneySaving Expert
8.3K posts
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Shop but don't drop
What do you buy the person that has everything? If you know someone that is notoriously difficut to buy for whether it's because they have every gadget under the sun or insist they want for nothing it makes Christmas gift shopping a nightmare chore.

So I thought I'd tap MoneySavers collective knowledge to compile a list of unique, useful, inventive presents perfect for that someone that has everything.

And remember this is MoneySavingExpert... so we're talking about gifts on a budget :)

Click rely to discuss and add your idea and where to get it.
threadbanner.gif
Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000

Replies