IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

*URGENT* Upcoming Court Mediation

Options
12346»

Comments

• Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,412 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 13 March at 12:06PM
    Options
    Alice76 said:
    @TheOpinionatedBrit
    I have received a letter of Claim by DCBL  I am tryinfg to read all these old posts but there is so much and i feel lost.  I would like just to have an example and the step i have to do to respond to the letter of claim.

is there anybody here who can provide a clear simple step by step approach or a recent example of a response letter to DCBL legal?  

Many Thanks
    This thread is two and a half years old, and the OP has not posted on MSE since November 2021.

Please stick to your own thread where you have already received a reply.

As well as the guide to court written by bargepole in the NEWBIES, there is a step by step guide in the Template Defence sticky Announcement.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,144 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 13 March at 12:29PM
    Options
      I would like just to have an example and the step i have to do to respond to the letter of claim.
    Yep.  That exists.  It's right there in NEWBIES PLEASE READ THESE FAQS FIRST.

Top of the forum (2nd post starts with LBC stage).  No link needed. See my signature.  Hop there in a micro-second.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure