County claim VCS

Replies

• bitbibitbitbibit Forumite
    26 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Thank you sir, I am afraid I couldn't find county court judgement in that thread. There are only three of the following links available in that post. 
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/03gm42bniu0e4gz/img003.jpg?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xkg9laxjeyb06za/img004.jpg?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/v1xdk8n8xdglddg/Ambler appeal Judgement p1.jpg?dl=0
    These points to appeal refusal order only.
  • Le_KirkLe_Kirk Forumite
    16.6K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bitbibit said:
    Thank you sir, 
    Oops!  Thank-you Madam!  @Coupon-mad is a lady.
    26 Posts
    Apology, thanks Le_Kirk & Madam Coupon-mad. @Le_Kirk am I missing something in that thread which points towards Transcript of County Court judgement?
    16.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this is the case/thread referred to but it appears that the forum software (new and updated) has scrambled it: -
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5869594/court-report-excel-spanked-at-skipton/p1
    Cannot find a transcript apart from the appeal in the thread.
    26 Posts
    Thanks @Le_Kirk, yes it seems gone from that thread. May I request @Lamilad to share it if it is available. 

• RedxRedx Forumite
    37.6K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bitbibit said:
    Thanks @Le_Kirk, yes it seems gone from that thread. May I request @Lamilad to share it if it is available. 

Message him and ask him , he may not read this thread or your request
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    26 Posts
    Thanks Redx, I have sent him message. 
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    101.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Lamilad posted both pages of the appeal Judge's decision on 19th September 2018 at 8.36pm.

As for the hearing transcript, I think it exists and think I might have that somewhere.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
    16.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lamilad posted both pages of the appeal Judge's decision on 19th September 2018 at 8.36pm.

As for the hearing transcript, I think it exists and think I might have that somewhere.
    If the transcript was in that thread, it is no longer there and the only links via dropbox go to two sides of a general form of judgment or order refusing the appeal.
    26 Posts

Can you please share it by tonight if you could find it.

1- Tomorrow is final date to email it, can anyone please confirm if I should include the story narrated in following para in bold?
    The Defendant reinstate that Defendant denies parking the vehicle in question on the Albert Car Parking, a property leased to Excel Parking Service, without purchasing and displaying a valid ticket from ticketing machine on given date and breaching any contract with Claimant. The Defendant believe the Driver of vehicle in question at given time purchased a valid ticket from car park’s ticket-machine as per instructions displayed on machine and displayed the ticket on the dashboard of vehicle in question, clearly visible to everyone from windscreen. (Can I add this ->), Upon receiving the Witness Statement I could share the map of car park with driver, I could confirm that ticket was purchased and displayed though there were issue with machine accepting coins and driver has to go to car to search for different coins to purchase the ticket (<--). No charge notice complying to regulations was displayed on screen or served to Defendant for the alleged breach of the contract on Claimant property within time as per law.  The Defendant is unaware of the circumstances on an unremarkable date four years ago and the Claimant is put to strict proof of their allegations, including that they complied with the relevant law that would be the only way to hold a registered keeper liable.

2- Should I include the logs provided in SAR with this WS or not?