We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Latest posts on mobile

Options
I can't seem to view latest posts on my mobile phone, I can only see about 5 threads and I can't expand it the same way I can on my computer. I am using either safari of chrome on my iPhone. 

Thank you. 
Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £40,750.02

Comments

• MSE_James
    MSE_James Posts: 1,245 Community Admin
    First Post First Anniversary Cashback Cashier Newshound!
    Options
    Hi @Abbafan1972

Is it this page you are talking about? 
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussions  

Does that page work as expected? 
    Official MSE Forum Team member.
    Please report all problem posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,984 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks for that. The link you posted works fine on my phone. When I'm on the desktop version there is a latest posts link and I can see them as per your link. But on my phone I can't see that link and all I can see are the 5 latest posts on the forum homepage, I've posted a screenshot. 

Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £40,750.02
  • MSE_James
    MSE_James Posts: 1,245 Community Admin
    First Post First Anniversary Cashback Cashier Newshound!
    Options
    Hi @Abbafan1972

To get to the full Latest Posts page on mobile, tap on the bar that says 'go to category' and then you'll see the 'Latest Posts' option - that will take you to the same page than I linked above.

Your screenshot shows a smaller set of recent posts featured on the forum home page.

Official MSE Forum Team member.
    Please report all problem posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.5K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249.1K Travel & Transport