We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Three years to get debt free

1…257258259260261263»

Comments

  • Willowtree222
    Willowtree222 Posts: 8,758
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Mortgage-free Glee! Photogenic
    Forumite

    Ah thanks dancing. Brought a tear to my eye.

    I think I posted that she wrote in one of her assessments that her mum is her inspiration because she is powerful and sympathetic. That also made me cry.

    She makes me powerful and sympathetic.

    Part of me thinks I should have just said why, but I know it wouldn't stop there. Why does what I am doing have an impact on your time with your daughter?

    Anyway, I can not wait for what we are doing after club.

    DD knows who does what and the fact that every single club she goes to, other than the odd cover, it is me taking her. That is 6 clubs a week. All the equipment, all the uniform, all the paying, all me. Yes, he pays £200 but that doesn't cover hardly anything.

    My Consceince is clear and today I get to spend it with DD.

    September 2017 Debt = £25330

    Starting afresh.

    You can do anything if you put your mind to it. x
  • Willowtree222
    Willowtree222 Posts: 8,758
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Mortgage-free Glee! Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited Today at 9:11AM

    Back to money saving!

    The furniture refund came in. Phew, was getting a bit worried about it. Now just the tax refund, which will likely take time.

    I do need to update my vision board though as it is now completely out of date. I have either achieved, or do not want the things currently on there.

    Got a free electricity hour so will be heating downstairs and also drying the washing. Charging up my laptop and electrical devices.

    Got a drawer to sort out as well.

    September 2017 Debt = £25330

    Starting afresh.

    You can do anything if you put your mind to it. x
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.