NEW: Got questions about energy? Put them to Gary and Andrew from MSE's Utilities team during our energy-themed 'Ask An Expert' event. Check back here from Tuesday 9 August, 12pm
Magnificent May's NSD Challenge!
in Debt-free wannabe challenges
274 replies 1K views
This challenge is about setting yourself a weekly/monthly target of how many No Spend Days you would like to achieve during May. To join, just post your personal target and you are on your way!
Tips for the challenge:
1. Decide on a clear goal weekly or monthly of how many No Spend days you'd like to try and achieve. If you've never done the challenge before, it's really probably simpler to start with a goal of 10 or (at most) 15.
2. It is fine to exclude necessary expenses eg petrol, groceries, pet food, etc, when it comes to deciding what is and isn't an NSD.
3. It does help to post every time you notch up an NSD, or at least every two or three days ... it's easy to lose track! If you want to keep track of your NSDs in your MSE signature, that can be really motivating too
4. It also helps to bookmark the thread, it's much easier to find
5. NSDs are trickier than they seem and easily derailed. It makes the challenge much easier if you notch up as many as you can in the first half of the month.
Off to a start =
5 days =
10 days =
15 days =
20 days =
Target reached =
Target beaten =
2021 D: 93 2020 D: 96 2022 D: 15
Latest MSE News and Guides