IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

county claim form vehicle control services ltd

Replies

• edited 5 August 2021 at 7:48PM
    KeithPKeithP Forumite
    28.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 5 August 2021 at 7:48PM
    merits28 said:
    Oh ok then. Thank you for explaining this to me. Cheers 
    Well I'm only guessing. I do not have your paperwork, but you do.

What are 'the directions dated 30th June 2021'?
    Please check.  
  • merits28merits28 Forumite
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Yes the directions dated 30th June says there will be a paper hearing in October but I filled out the form N159, and send my witness statement,then I received this letter saying that the case has been vacated. Thank you .
  • Le_KirkLe_Kirk Forumite
    16.6K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The N159 seems to be an instruction from CCBC informing you that it will be a "no hearing" case, i.e. on papers.  How were you able to fill out/in a form that comes FROM CCBC?
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Le_Kirk said:
    The N159 seems to be an instruction from CCBC informing you that it will be a "no hearing" case, i.e. on papers.  How were you able to fill out/in a form that comes FROM CCBC?
    I don’t get you. But the N159 form was not from CCBC but from Sheffield court.
    16.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    merits28 said:
    Le_Kirk said:
    Thanks, I can now see that there is a tear-off slip to reply.  How did you send that reply?  Post/e-mail?  Did you meet any deadline referred to on the original N159 form?  Have you called the court and asked them why they have ignored your reply?  Maybe the claimant did not pay the fee and the claim was struck out but then you would have received a different letter about that.
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Le_Kirk said:
    merits28 said:
    Le_Kirk said:
    Thanks, I can now see that there is a tear-off slip to reply.  How did you send that reply?  Post/e-mail?  Did you meet any deadline referred to on the original N159 form?  Have you called the court and asked them why they have ignored your reply?  Maybe the claimant did not pay the fee and the claim was struck out but then you would have received a different letter about that.
    Everything I send is by email to the court and claimant. The letter I got last dated 3 august states that the case has been vacated .Well I don’t know what the claimant is up to though. I will wait for further updates from the court. Thank you 
    16.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably worth giving them a call, you don't want to miss a hearing date or receive a CCJ in default.
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Ok I will do that. Thank you for your advice.
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
     Hello everyone I have received a notice of hearing from the court for the 2nd week of December remotely via Microsoft . The court advised that we need to send hard copy of witness statement we are relying on in court to the claimant and court . I have already send my witness statement and evidence to them by email last time before the hearing was adjourned. Please should I print out and post it to the claimant and the court? Or just resend the email to the claimant and court?
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    101.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard copy means hard copy.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD