IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

CCJ for a private firm parking ticket- incidental find. All correspondence went to old address.

Options

Comments

• Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,387 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 28 January 2021 at 6:07PM
    Options
    I'll try my question one last time. 

Are all three PCNs covered by the one CCJ = 1 x set aside fee = £255?

Or do you have three separate CCJs = 3 x set aside fees = £765?
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,693 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 28 January 2021 at 6:07PM
    Options
    Le_Kirk said:
    That's why we have a NEWBIE sticky, go thee and read the second post, it will tell you all about set-asides and give you some examples of witness statements, draft defence and six-point draft order.  Also read some posts by @henrik777.  You won't need a solicitor.
    Comment on an individual post by clicking the Quote button on the relevant post.  If you cannot see a Quote button it will be because you are trying to view the forum on  phone.
    Thank you. How do I get to the newbie board pls?

Go back to that screen where you found the New Thread button earlier.

The NEWBIES thread is one of the first five threads listed there - the one with the word NEWBIES in capitals in the thread title.
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    BY going back one page to the main thread
    If you cant see it, you are using a phone / otehr rubbish browser, and need to use a laptop or decent  tablet
    You could also have googled an obvious search term and you would have found it as well!
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,328 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Click back to the front page of the parking forum and it is one of the five announcements (bordered by a pink/red colour) and called NEWBIES please read these first.
  • Herbie2312
    Options
    Umkomaas yes all 3 charges on 1 ccj
  • Ralph-y
    Ralph-y Posts: 4,563 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 28 January 2021 at 6:15PM
    Options
    we will all so  need an idea of what the parking invoices where issued for ?

Ralph B)
  • Herbie2312
    Options
    Ralph-y said:
    we will all so  need an idea of what the parking invoices where issued for ?

Ralph B)
    Issued for parking in a private car park. I work there and attached my expired permit. They took a picture of my car but nothing attached to windscreen so literally no scooby until credit report read. I wasnt hurting anyone or parked Inconsiderqbly 
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    No, they will have sent letters to the RK address, and the court would have sent a claim form through as well, so was that 
     - wrong
    - known for mail issues
    - something else
  • Herbie2312
    Options
    Umkomaas said:
    I'll try my question one last time. 

Are all three PCNs covered by the one CCJ = 1 x set aside fee = £255?

Or do you have three separate CCJs = 3 x set aside fees = £765?
    All 3 in one ccj 
  • Herbie2312
    Options
    No, they will have sent letters to the RK address, and the court would have sent a claim form through as well, so was that 
     - wrong
    - known for mail issues
    - something else
    It was my old address as my stupid v5 was not updated. Oversight on my part. It's all updated the minute I realised. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback