Forum Home» Techie Stuff

Can't log into TSB via browser on Android

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Can't log into TSB via browser on Android

16 replies 104 views
nottsphilnottsphil Forumite
175 posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper
I could last night but today I just get this

«1

Replies

  • Neil49Neil49 Forumite
    2.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    What browser are you using? 

    Why not use the app? 
  • edited 13 January at 6:45PM
    nottsphilnottsphil Forumite
    175 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 13 January at 6:45PM
    Neil49 said:
    What browser are you using? 

    Why not use the app? 
    Duck duck go.

    The app is an absolute Godsend if your phone falls into the wrong hands. In a single click, a would-be identity thief gets what could take hours to determine (if at all) i.e. the owners surname and forename, guaranteed to be correct.
  • custardycustardy Forumite
    37.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nottsphil said:
    Neil49 said:
    What browser are you using? 

    Why not use the app? 
    Duck duck go.

    The app is an absolute Godsend if your phone falls into the wrong hands. In a single click, a would-be identity thief gets what could take hours to determine (if at all) i.e. the owners surname and forename, guaranteed to be correct.
    The phone you have locked via pincode/fingerprint?
  • J_BJ_B Forumite
    4.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    custardy said:
    The app is an absolute Godsend if your phone falls into the wrong hands. In a single click, a would-be identity thief gets what could take hours to determine (if at all) i.e. the owners surname and forename, guaranteed to be correct.
    The phone you have locked via pincode/fingerprint?
    and presumably the banking app has a password?
  • Neil_JonesNeil_Jones Forumite
    5.1K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why are we complicating things by using the browser on the phone rather than the app?
  • giraffe69giraffe69 Forumite
    3.2K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you insist on a browser have you tried another one?
  • Smudge420Smudge420 Forumite
    2 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    It works best on chrome
  • AstonSmithAstonSmith Forumite
    44 posts
    10 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED is a DNS issue. The domain resolves for me here, so it might have been a temporary issue.
    If it's still doing it, try putting your phone into airplane mode, waiting 10 seconds, then out of airplane mode. Or restart the phone.
  • custardycustardy Forumite
    37.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    J_B said:
    custardy said:
    The app is an absolute Godsend if your phone falls into the wrong hands. In a single click, a would-be identity thief gets what could take hours to determine (if at all) i.e. the owners surname and forename, guaranteed to be correct.
    The phone you have locked via pincode/fingerprint?
    and presumably the banking app has a password?
    It does but does show the account name without it. Which was their issue it seems.
  • MattMattMattUKMattMattMattUK Forumite
    783 posts
    500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    DuckDuckGo is not a browser, so you can not be using that. That is also not a the current or a recent build of Chrome from the look of it.
    What browser are you using? 
Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support