PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Champagne Lifestyle on a Lemonade Budget - 2021

Options
helensbiggestfan
helensbiggestfan Posts: 2,002 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
edited 1 January 2021 at 4:57PM in Old style MoneySaving
Happy New Year Everyone 🥂💃.  

How exciting - a brand new year, so I thought we'd have a brand new shiney thread to celebrate.   

Hope you all had a lovely NYE and that you will celebrate today too. Even if those celebrations are muted. I had a quiet evening, recovering from my dental trauma earlier in the day.  Joined my son and DIL for a game of virtual "Pointless".   My son and I often watch the programme together and he keeps threatening to apply to go on as a Contestant, with me as his partner.  Lol.  I beat him of course......😂. Nice champagne moment......not that I'm competitive. 😂🤣. 

I shall be spending the day quietly but again I don't mind. I shall indulge myself in a bit of pampering this Morning.  If I can't go to a spa for a new year break like the rich and famous do then I will create a mini spa experience here..... starting the year as I mean to go on.......a little bit of free/low cost luxury.....so today some pampering  and a nice meal.  

Have a lovely day......

just edited to add.....

ive just realised I've posted this new thread in the wrong section,,,,,,should be Old Style.  So sorry for the confusion but I've no idea how to transfer it.  

Comments

• balabooberlies
    Options
    You too Phoebe.................

Sugarbaby, thinking of you.  Warm hugs.  x

bala

x
    AKA : Bala La Boo & Bala Baloo

According to a lovely poster I am Bala the Brave who wrestled a Tiger.  You know who you are..... 

I HAVE A GOLD STAR and A MEDAL and a Title !
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback