IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

Not sure I have any way out of this fine at CC stage

edited 21 December 2020 at 1:20PM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
60 replies 841 views

Replies

• RedxRedx Forumite
    37.7K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they win there will be a CCJ for you , deferred for one month to enable you to pay it off in full to avoid it being registered and affecting your credit rating for 6 years

So if you lose in Court , you pay up , promptly , asap preferably

You could start a new thread if this new claim is nothing to do with this thread topic

One topic , one thread

Read the newbies FAQ sticky thread near the top of the forum , your CCJ questions are answered in there , same as everything else
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
  • ChanelleyChanelley Forumite
    26 Posts
    Third Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper
    Ticket no 1: NCP, BW Legal, Defence submitted
    Ticket no 2: NCP, BW Legal, 15th December notice date.
  • RedxRedx Forumite
    37.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So follow the process for claim 2 that you followed for claim 1

Also state that you want both claims consolidated into one claim hearing , providing that it's the same NCP , same location etc

They should have issued one claim for all outstanding PCN,s , not two or more
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    26 Posts
    Redx said:
    So follow the process for claim 2 that you followed for claim 1

Also state that you want both claims consolidated into one claim hearing , providing that it's the same NCP , same location etc

They should have issued one claim for all outstanding PCN,s , not two or more
    Thank you. Where do I state this? In my AoS?
  • RedxRedx Forumite
    37.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No , nothing is put in the AOS other than following the instructions in the newbies FAQ sticky thread

It's an addition to your defence submission and every stage after that , including to your local court for the claims to be consolidated into one hearing with one set of charges etc
    Newbies !!
  • nosferatu1001nosferatu1001 Forumite
    13K Posts
    10,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well no. No room on mcol for that

do it on EVERY communication to the ccbc 
    give the claim ref for both and state as this relates to same car park both should be consolidated. Saves burden on the courts and the unrep defendant 
  • UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    35K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chanelley said:
    Ticket no 1: NCP, BW Legal, Defence submitted
    Ticket no 2: NCP, BW Legal, 15th December notice date.
    But I got the impression that you were dealing with two different parking firms?
    Chanelley said:
    Hi all. So I've since had another county court claim (for other parking in the same car park before I realised that there are two companies manning the same car park). 
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
    I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    26 Posts
    Yes, I hadn't realised NCP and SABA both had different sections of the same car park, so I paid SABA and parked in NCP space (two different parking firms but both with NCP).
    26 Posts
    That makes perfect sense. Thank you!