Plan.com / prestige mobile

Options
Absolutely shocking I have had nothing but trouble over the last two weeks. They are nothing but devious. My 3 year contract has come to an end this month or so it should have. 18 months ago they rang and offered to change my plan to suit us more tying us in to another contract I continuously told them I didn’t want to do. They end of the conversation my exact words if I want to leave 1n 18 months can I their reply was yes. Now I’m fighting to end it. Six phone calls and 3 emails. Constantly told will ring me back never once did. Constantly asked for copy of our conversation. Had to ring everyday for it. He was very dismissive and devious they way they dealt with it tying me up in contracts I don’t want And won’t have. When I told him time and time again I didn’t want to extend. I’m going I will keep fighting it how ever much it costs me

Comments

• JJ_Egan
    JJ_Egan Posts: 20,281 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Big thread on here .
  • ballyblack
    ballyblack Posts: 5,068 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    nyeema said:
    Absolutely shocking I have had nothing but trouble over the last two weeks. They are nothing but devious. My 3 year contract has come to an end this month or so it should have. 18 months ago they rang and offered to change my plan to suit us more tying us in to another contract I continuously told them I didn’t want to do. They end of the conversation my exact words if I want to leave 1n 18 months can I their reply was yes. Now I’m fighting to end it. Six phone calls and 3 emails. Constantly told will ring me back never once did. Constantly asked for copy of our conversation. Had to ring everyday for it. He was very dismissive and devious they way they dealt with it tying me up in contracts I don’t want And won’t have. When I told him time and time again I didn’t want to extend. I’m going I will keep fighting it how ever much it costs me
    Why did you not search here before starting yet another thread on these business contracts:

HERE IT IS;

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5930534/prestige-telecom-plan-com-its-time-we-fought-back#latest
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback