IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

Southampton Town Quay, Parking Eye

edited 31 July 2020 at 10:08AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
57 replies 2.1K views

Replies

• nosferatu1001nosferatu1001 Forumite
    13K Posts
    10,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then do as above. Rememebr you are writing as the keeepr, and no hint tip clue or confirmation as to the drivers identity must be given. 
  • pinheadplanetpinheadplanet Forumite
    34 Posts
    10 Posts
    Then do as above. Rememebr you are writing as the keeepr, and no hint tip clue or confirmation as to the drivers identity must be given. 

As per Umkomaas post, right?
  • nosferatu1001nosferatu1001 Forumite
    13K Posts
    10,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WEll if its to PE you just use the template with Unkomass addition 
    PE dont cancel, but they have to provide a POPLA code, and POPLA will tell them to cancel. 
    Newbies thread. 
    34 Posts
    10 Posts
    Thanks all for your help. Will post an update when I hear, sounds like it might drag on a bit.
  • edited 30 July 2020 at 7:32PM
    MistyZMistyZ Forumite
    1.8K Posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    edited 30 July 2020 at 7:32PM
    pinheadplanet, you still need to edit your opening post - or get a board guide to do it for you.   You must make it clear that 'the driver' parked, at the moment it still identifies the driver.   

If you go to the Newbies thread and scroll right down to the bottom of the page, there's a post by board guide Soolin there and you can pm her as Nosferatu suggested. 
    34 Posts
    10 Posts
    I have PM'd Soolin but not heard anything back
  • UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    35.1K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have PM'd Soolin but not heard anything back
    Like us, @soolin is a volunteer, not a paid staff member. Sometimes personal life gets in the way of the forum! I'm sure she will help you soon. 🙂
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
    I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
  • edited 31 July 2020 at 10:20AM
    RedxRedx Forumite
    37.8K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 31 July 2020 at 10:20AM
    I agree with Soolin , she should use a proper p c or a laptop , not an iPad , for important work and especially on this so called revamped forum platform , which is awful compared to the old forum

I am on my android tablet at this moment in time and editing is difficult and mistakes are easily made

She is also an unpaid volunteer , so should be commended for any time she gives to the forum
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
  • D_P_DanceD_P_Dance Forumite
    10.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ISTR some discussions as to whether this land was covered by bye-laws.  
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.