Sun Holidays from £9.50 July 2020 codewords

123457»

Comments

• Booked one of these for next year. Booked a very basic one which said “No Extras”  (because of the uncertainty with Co-vid) paid the full amount to The Sun Holiday site and received an email acknowledgment. Have now received an email from the actual Park requesting multiple extras which more than doubles the original holiday price. 
  • bazzyb
    bazzyb Posts: 1,584
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Booked one of these for next year. Booked a very basic one which said “No Extras”  (because of the uncertainty with Co-vid) paid the full amount to The Sun Holiday site and received an email acknowledgment. Have now received an email from the actual Park requesting multiple extras which more than doubles the original holiday price. 
    What extras? If it’s a “pay only” date they should only really be offering you bed linen, and you can take your own if you prefer. 
  • wiseonesomeofthetime
    wiseonesomeofthetime Posts: 2,068
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 4 August 2020 at 9:44AM
    Red Funnel's contract with The Sun has not been renewed yet for 2021. (Source: Red Funnel)

I had booked a 2021 break based on their advert for cheaper ferry prices!

Red Funnel have advised rechecking https://www.redfunnel.co.uk/sun for any updates.

Only crossing to December 2020 covered so far.

Currently would cost me £123.50. More than three times the cost of the caravan itself!!
  • frizz2
    frizz2 Posts: 90
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just want to say thanks again to essex boy for this post. I have booked 3 holidays and am really pleased! thank you!
  • Hi all
    I am having trouble booking this time round, it keeps telling me invalid code words used.  
    I cannot work out what is going wrong
    With love, POSR <3
  • bazzyb
    bazzyb Posts: 1,584
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Hi all
    I am having trouble booking this time round, it keeps telling me invalid code words used.  
    FLOW
    DINO
    PANG
    WACK
    P41L
  • bazzyb said:
    Hi all
    FLOW
    DINO
    PANG
    WACK
    P41L
    Thank you pal.
    Nothing left for me in areas/dates we want - but my fault for being very slow off the mark this time!
    Hope everyone got what they were hoping for x
    With love, POSR <3
  • Booked one of these for next year. Booked a very basic one which said “No Extras”  (because of the uncertainty with Co-vid) paid the full amount to The Sun Holiday site and received an email acknowledgment. Have now received an email from the actual Park requesting multiple extras which more than doubles the original holiday price. 
    Are they optional extras though?  Sounds like a request not a demand, they are just trying to upsell
    You don't have to pay the bed linen etc etc - most of them are unnecessary, the only ones I get are the park passes, otherwise you are limited to what you can do onsite 
    With love, POSR <3

No extras means no service charge and free passes. It still offers you optional extras.
    Click on the link to pay, remove the extras they have included, eg bed linen, and it will change to fully paid.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback