Forum Home» UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments

Sun Holidays from £9.50 July 2020 codewords - Page 6

New Post Advanced Search

UK Hols and Theatre

Please check the MSE coronavirus guides that contain all the confirmed info we have – these guides are being constantly updated:
Coronavirus Help & Your Rights * Coronavirus Travel Rights

For any specific Coronavirus related queries please post on the Coronavirus Boards on the forum:
Coronavirus Support & Help * Coronavirus Travel Help & Info

Sun Holidays from £9.50 July 2020 codewords

69 replies 6.3K views

Replies

• essex_boyessex_boy Forumite
    2K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Hope all have a great holiday 
    I'm fine this time hopefully 
    After our April holiday got caught in the Sun / Eurocamp fiasco I booked through Lux Camp
    Because of Coronavirus that too got cancelled along with another Lux Camp holiday 
    I'd taken vouchers for everything including flights as I knew I'd be rebooking 
    So I now have October half term week in Italy and Easter week holiday in Spain all fully paid for 
    Once Brexit details are known I'll find out if two of the children need passport renewals as come Easter they'll only 3 months each left instead of the possible 6 months 

• JojocatJojocat Forumite
    46 posts
    Fourth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    I didn't get the leaflet this time round. Do they take you off the mailing list if you don't use them? Last time we went was about 4/5 years ago. 
    2K posts
    ✭✭✭
    Jojocat said:
    I didn't get the leaflet this time round. Do they take you off the mailing list if you don't use them? Last time we went was about 4/5 years ago. 
    Probably taken you off
    You can apply again by selecting previous mailer not received 
    https://club950.co.uk/contactus/?_ga=2.78968337.481136676.1595597960-1239958667.1595597960

To be honest the leaflets a bit rubbish these days 
    All it contains is your bonus Sun Saver code and the bonus codeword 
  • wiseonesomeofthetimewiseonesomeofthetime Forumite
    454 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    No advantage having the leaflet now, when you can access codes online anyway.

Two for 2021 booked.

Just watch out for IOW ferries though as special reduced prices for 2021 not available yet as contract with Red Funnel not yet renewed.
  • misscouponmisscoupon Forumite
    561 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Thanks @bazzyb and @essex_boy for the posts and codes. Unfortunately as anticipated there was very limited availability for school holidays dates... so I couldn't book what I wished for. Can you please let me know if there is a similar thread for the local papers £10 holidays through Breakfree? I've tried searching the forum but no joy..
    :grinheart It's Mrs Coupon now - saving and comping my way to a brighter future :grinheart
    2K posts
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @bazzyb and @essex_boy for the posts and codes. Unfortunately as anticipated there was very limited availability for school holidays dates... so I couldn't book what I wished for. Can you please let me know if there is a similar thread for the local papers £10 holidays through Breakfree? I've tried searching the forum but no joy..
    I'm not doing a thread as none of my local newspapers are involved 
    You can book tomorrow though with help from here
    https://www.mybudgetbreak.com/holidays/daily-mail-holidays
  • lanstromlanstrom Forumite
    194 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    essex_boy said:
    I thought it was a bit strange that you hadn't started a thread for the Daily Mail breaks as you have always done in the past.  Thanks for being a top bloke and posting the link to the web site with the codes on though :)
    Strange how I dont get the notification email that they are starting these holidays although I have booked loads in the past and I do get the general emails from Breakfree all year.
    Thanks again !

2K posts
    ✭✭✭
    lanstrom said:
    essex_boy said:
    I thought it was a bit strange that you hadn't started a thread for the Daily Mail breaks as you have always done in the past.  Thanks for being a top bloke and posting the link to the web site with the codes on though :)
    Strange how I dont get the notification email that they are starting these holidays although I have booked loads in the past and I do get the general emails from Breakfree all year.
    Thanks again !

This promotion Daily Mail is using unique numbers which can't be shared 
    https://www.mymail.co.uk/catalogue/reward/promotions/5326

• lanstromlanstrom Forumite
    194 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    essex_boy said:
    lanstrom said:
    essex_boy said:
    Thanks again !

This promotion Daily Mail is using unique numbers which can't be shared 
    https://www.mymail.co.uk/catalogue/reward/promotions/5326

Just logged into the Daily Mail deals using the normal passcodes and there is next to nothing available.  There's usually loads for September time.  I am glad I managed to get something through the Sun now !  Cheers.

• MagicmerlyMagicmerly Forumite
    57 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Does anyone happen to have the Red Funnel Discount code for the Club 950 site this time round ? or can I borrow a booking code please, it says:
    "Please select your travel dates (which match the valid offer dates above) and your voucher code found on your Sun Holidays leaflet to book discounted ferry crossings to the Isle of Wight" but I can't fnd it as I don't have the leaflet,